• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Website Would like to post about my new cannabis community

MarisaG

Meh
Registered
Hello - I am interested in posting this but couldn't find what section would be correct or if I am even allowed to post it at all. Could you please review my news and let me know?
---
My 420-friendly website is back up! We have a classifieds feature to let you sell sell to other visitors without getting a eBay censorship, and a community for others with an interest in cannabis. Would love to have you join us at Welcome to our Cannabis fans website! - Bay Buds whether you are in the San Francisco area or not... If you are looking for anything related to cannabis just let us know!
---

Marisa

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I used to have a listing section for the community but I felt like it wasn't needed. This is the right forum for this and I hope this will help someone out there.

MarisaG

Meh
Registered
We also have over 3 years of High Times magazine issues available for download with no shady redirects links or links to have to do some kind of recaptcha just do download files....