• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Methods Working On An Flower Extraction #2 In The Coming Days To Make Flavorful THC Vape Juice.

How many people do you know Vape THC juice

• Some 5 - 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Many 15- 30

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jay W Greenflower

Cannabis entrepreneur
Registered
So I wanted to just let folks know I will be working on an flower extraction #2 in the coming days to make flavorful THC Vape Juice.

Because this is the second actual extraction i will be working on, it should take much less time and should produce a better result.

The first extraction was completely exploratory and fun ( i didnt care to post it despite the effort i had put into it - to many unknowns ) , it took a 6 - 8 hours the only known cannabis source was the actual amount of flower. The cannabis used was purchased was home grown and I did not know the strain, the name or the THC content. The first batch was (14g) with Grain Alcohol and non-decarboxylated flower (decarbed) The second batch was another (7g), this one was decarboxylated flower. In my opinion, it appears the 7g batch had a better kick. The amount of each batch in mL varied because there where so many unknowns.

For this second extraction I will (for the most part) know the name of the flower and its "possible" THC strength. I will update this forum with more info as i get it. Stay tuned.

Jay W Greenflower

Cannabis entrepreneur
Registered
So I worked on this one a bit differently. I used 1g of wax ( Dab extract) called "Deadhead". I would normally start the extract process from scratch (from Flower to extract) but i wanted to get straight to the mixing process, (using my Known product, possible strength of the strain and quantity.

i used a total of 3mL PG/VG mix (25/75 ratio) + 1 mL PG Only. Warmed up the wax to mix with the PG/VG at about 140 Degrees. after 30 minutes the THC extract broke down but not enough to completely mix with the PG/VG mixture.WOuld look more like an oil and viniger mix. However this will allow for a vapeable solution.

I may take it one step further and add grain alcohol to it , warm it ,make sure it is evaporated, this will probably break down the little greenish blobs down more into the PG/VG mixture.