1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Methods Working On An Flower Extraction #2 In The Coming Days To Make Flavorful THC Vape Juice.

Discussion in 'Other Knowledge' started by Jay W Greenflower, Dec 31, 2016.

?

How many people do you know Vape THC juice

1. Some 5 - 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Many 15- 30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None

100.0%
  1. Jay W Greenflower

Jay W Greenflower Cannabis entrepreneur
    Registered

Twitter:
    @@jaygreenflower
    So I wanted to just let folks know I will be working on an flower extraction #2 in the coming days to make flavorful THC Vape Juice.

Because this is the second actual extraction i will be working on, it should take much less time and should produce a better result.

The first extraction was completely exploratory and fun ( i didnt care to post it despite the effort i had put into it - to many unknowns ) , it took a 6 - 8 hours the only known cannabis source was the actual amount of flower. The cannabis used was purchased was home grown and I did not know the strain, the name or the THC content. The first batch was (14g) with Grain Alcohol and non-decarboxylated flower (decarbed) The second batch was another (7g), this one was decarboxylated flower. In my opinion, it appears the 7g batch had a better kick. The amount of each batch in mL varied because there where so many unknowns.

For this second extraction I will (for the most part) know the name of the flower and its "possible" THC strength. I will update this forum with more info as i get it. Stay tuned.

2. Jay W Greenflower

Jay W Greenflower Cannabis entrepreneur
    Registered

Twitter:
    @@jaygreenflower
    So I worked on this one a bit differently. I used 1g of wax ( Dab extract) called "Deadhead". I would normally start the extract process from scratch (from Flower to extract) but i wanted to get straight to the mixing process, (using my Known product, possible strength of the strain and quantity.

i used a total of 3mL PG/VG mix (25/75 ratio) + 1 mL PG Only. Warmed up the wax to mix with the PG/VG at about 140 Degrees. after 30 minutes the THC extract broke down but not enough to completely mix with the PG/VG mixture.WOuld look more like an oil and viniger mix. However this will allow for a vapeable solution.

I may take it one step further and add grain alcohol to it , warm it ,make sure it is evaporated, this will probably break down the little greenish blobs down more into the PG/VG mixture.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List