1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Willie Nelson Sits Down With The Guardian

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Ted, May 8, 2015.

1. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Willie Nelson did a Q & A with The Guardian. Michael Hann is the one asking him about his thoughts about the legalization movement and where we are going. It's a good read and well done. I have never been a country music fan, but I like what he stands for and figured I would share with everyone!

Let me know what you think.

2. friendswithbears

Registered

Twitter:
    @democracybear
  3. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

In the Netherlands the police is going country wide, from East to West, from North to South to raid more growshops, I keep you all informed . Later Peer

4. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Yes I'm not a country song lover but the man is a good dude !

5. Kernunnos

Kernunnos Recruit
    Registered

Very cool man, Willy is the Shit!!!

6. John627

John627 Meh
    Registered

Tell them it's God's number One Planet saving Herb, it is Holy, and not to be molested. #LetOurPeopleGrow or suffer same wrath of old, Torch of God, voice of many waters

7. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Dear people allot is happened the last few days and weeks, let,s stay calm focus on the good things in life. Made some good KUSH . It taste a bit like Haze love the high.
    Yes in Europe many things are happening but that's a different story, still no change in police behavior ! Later Peer

8. Jay Hidoshi

Jay Hidoshi I Take Life Very Serious.
    Registered

Twitter:
    @@coloradoinsight
    Willie Nelson is scheduled to open his marijuana store 'Willie's Reserve' in 2016 in Colorado, Washington, and Alaska. I think this could start a BUZZ. I will even go as far to say that it will cause another marijuana BOOM. Almost everyone likes Willie but more importantly the strains of marijuana that have come to represent this man that has never been a coward when it comes to expressing who he is.

Let me start with 'Sour Willie'. One of my all time favorites for all the right reasons. There are many 'Willie' strains of marijuana. The new strains that will be at his store, will be the #1 reason for the next marijuana BOOM. Dare I say that everyone in the USA is going to be on the edge of their seat when i get done writing what i think in this post. I can just imagine the taste on the end of my tongue when thinking about what is about to be history in 2016.

Colorado and Texas have a special bond. Colorado has been acquiring many, many, Texas marijuana farmer's in the last twenty years and for all the right reasons. I have found that my 26 years in Colorado has been puffin with lot's and lot's of Texan's. Texas has looked at Colorado as their playground since the beginning of history. I'm here to tell you: 'Your Welcome'. Most importantly, I don't mind surrounding myself with Texan's because they know they have to get the work done.

Back to the new strains that are coming in 2016. I know two farmer's that are thicker than blood with Willie. Every dispensary in Denver is trying to get these two farmer's to be there grow operation farmer. Why? Because they decide with Willie what the names of the new strains will be called. These two farmer's are the nicest boys you will come across. Not cocky at all. They seem to have a look about them that wants to learn. That's the best way that I can describe it. You can bet Willie Nelson is going to need way more than just two master farmer's. You can bet the farm that one of Willie's new marijuana strains will be a 'white something'.

Colorado will get people lining up seven city blocks long to get a taste of Willie's weed. I guarantee this is going to cause a chain reaction in every state in the USA. Supply and demand. You can bet the farm they are going to run out of weed more than a couple times.

9. funny420

funny420 Meh
    Registered

10. Sweeterleaf

Registered

Twitter:
    @yeomanpaulw
    Great man, Im not a big country fan, but this man knows how to stand up for what he believes in.
    This should be an inspiration to others...
    Im in GB/Europe myself... you can feel decriminalisation is coming, but the criminals who run these nations are reluctant to allow it as they know it will usher in many other awakenings too...