• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Will Taking CBD Oil Help The Anxiety From Sativa & Sativa Dominate Strains?

Nthatrees

Meh
Registered
Will taking a CBD oil help the anxiety & paranoia some get from Sativa & Sativa dominate strains?

Earl

Meh
Registered
you know is should being that the amount of CBD's act as buffering THC in general within the plant so you should have the effect when you add CBD separately. How has it been ?

Nthatrees

Meh
Registered
you know is should being that the amount of CBD's act as buffering THC in general within the plant so you should have the effect when you add CBD separately. How has it been ?[/QU
I thought so also. I haven't had the chance to test this out yet ( my luck there seemed to be a few different indica strains around) so today I will get some CBD oil & blue dream & will report back. Thanks for the help earl

c21h30o2i

Kush
Registered
Yes, sure will. A high dose of THC, induces anxiety These effects THC are significantly reduced by cannabidiol (CBD), a cannabis constituent which is devoid of the typical effects of the plant. That said it's suspect that CBD could have anxiolytic and/or antipsychotic actions.

The antipsychotic like properties of CBD have been investigated in animals using behavioral and neurochemical techniques which suggested that CBD has a pharmacological profile similar to that of atypical antipsychotic drugs. The results of two studies on healthy volunteers using ketamine-induced psychotic symptoms supported the proposal of the antipsychotic like properties of CBD. Also, open case reports of schizophrenic patients treated with CBD and a controlled clinical trial comparing CBD with an atypical antipsychotic drugs have confirmed that this cannabinoid can be a safe and well tolerated alternative treatment for schizophrenia. And other studies of CBD in other psychotic conditions such as bipolar disorder and comparative studies of its antipsychotic effects with those produced by clozapine in schizophrenic patients are clearly positive.

So yeah, CBD reduces anxiety and plenty other ailments. There are plenty of clinical trials with animals as well, as Human trials. The information and proof is out there! Stay Well Lifted!

FelicityMcG92

Meh
Registered
I think yes. I used to utilize CBD since my grandmother was making oil from cannabis. I always knew, that cannabis is good not only in manufacturing clothes, paper and many other materials that helps to amortization of exhaustion of natural resources that takes many years for restoration. But also for curing of serious diseases and other health problems. For example, I got problems with my back after I wanted to fix a new record at the gym. Everyday I'm using CBD oil to relieve the pain and it helps a lot. So I'm sure it will help you as well. Moreover, as a vegan, I used to chew CBD gummies, eat cannabis cakes and other food made of it with less calories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted

Miranda11

Meh
Registered
I know a lot about depression,and believe me this is the most terrible feeling I've ever known.I didn't have people to tell me how I felt ,and that made me even more upset.Every time I thought about how I was going to handle it, nothing came to mind.One day I thought that if not now, then it will be too late to cope with it and I decided to start volunteering.And you know, it helped me, I realized that I don't have the worst problem that can be.In short, you need to find something that will distract you ,and you will forget the word depression.

Buy Etizolam Online - Etizolam 1mg - World Pharm 365