• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Will Give It A Go Outside.

AKA Jose

Recruit
Registered
Have been reading up on various strains, difficulty level ,climate requirements and have decided to try growing a sativa predominant on the creek banks around the place. From what I've read, my choices would be Belladonna, and or Buzz Bomb. But prob will try whatever I can get, at a price will afford myself. The reason for sativa choice- do have enough trouble getting off the couch as it is, and these strains will keep one motivated as I gather. Another reason is am not always there to tend to, and some pretty labor intensive. Propose to germinate in greenhouse if an early spring start, and then transplant. Or, another thought, just do the process in greenhouse.

Jeff

Registered
Try a hybrid Jose u get the best of both strains and medically I think hybrids are better.

AKA Jose

Recruit
Registered
Thanks Jeff, am continuing to gather info and hopefully make an informed decision before jumping off. Due to a sedentary (aka sitting on my ass) lifestyle of last 6 months, have ballooned up. Now that annual reports are done and all fires put out (metaphorically) will ease back into "gettin physical."
Do appreciate and will consider all input .

Jeff

Registered
Plus most hybrids I've dealt with are very easy to grow after all its a weed, put it in good dirt lotta sun, good nutrients clean water your set, good luck .