1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Hydro White Widow X Big Bud Part 2 W/dwc

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Lymmie, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Hey guys. So I just wrapped up my last grow. I think i forgot to put pictures in the actual forum for that but i may later. Still need to weigh out but ive got 4 jars packed TIGHT with bud. When ground up it has a strong pineapple smell i wasnt expecting frm white widow big bud but I like it. I know once it cures it will be a smoothe tasty smoke. As is merely dry but uncured its very cerebral head high. Im focused and alert but feel a bit floaty and very relaxed. Neck pain and back pain are minimal. Cotton mouth like a bitch. So theres the early smoke report. =)

I took 20 clones of wwxbb#1 and wwxbb#2 i believe 10 of each. A couple didnt make it but most did so i donated all but 5 to a fellow enthusiast and have continued to grow the wwxbb. I attempted to grow my special needs seeds and i lost all of them and unfortunately had to harvest early due to fungus gnats and mold. BADBAD fungust gnats and mold. I still had a couple weeks left for the buds to kinda fill in and frost up a bit more but its good as is. Due to the bugs i started looking into hydro a bit more and got into the DWC or deep water culture buckets.

@Cudzu @Ted @Lite @Jeff DSCF1532.JPG DSCF1534.JPG DSCF1535.JPG DSCF1536.JPG DSCF1537.JPG DSCF1538.JPG DSCF1539.JPG DSCF1540.JPG DSCF1541.JPG DSCF1542.JPG

2. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
  3. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
  4. Lite

Lite Locked in Lymmie's Basement.
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

looks great buddy, I hope my dwc does that well.

5. Lite

just saw that ur hitting 85% humidity? whats going on there?

6. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Thats the ambient humidity here in this area. Usually high 80s low 90s. In that closet there was no external air supplied. IM not allowed to make any holes in the walls ceiling floors or doors. So the best i could do was put a fan on the outside of the door. This compounded my problems with the roots see the root pic where there is a black splotch? That is disease and the plant is twisting and curling in odd ways like it is in pain... BUT Ive moved it into my bedroom where the grow tent is now that ive harvested the white widow x big bud and jarrred it up for curing. And weighed it out... Check the other forum for final pics soonish. Really high...i made rosin and had a dab and hten smoked a bowl of some good mystery weed mom left for me and I smoked about a gram of the white widow x big bud prior to that XD WOOOO!

7. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
  8. Lite

very sexy mr lymmie. Do you have any concerns though about the leaves being so dense in the undergrowth? With high humidity constantly I would think that you would want to thin out and promote better airflow. idk.

9. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Hello Lymmie that,s so hardcore the tube near your tv, plants look nice and grow well. I agree with Lite maybe you shoot take some leafs from the bottom side and you see more branch at the bottom. I cut all the branches away because I know this is better for the plant and the little stuff ( depends on how big you let them grow ) is not heavy in buds. Don.t get me wrong it can be but again it depends on the size. Keep on doing your thing and your weed will be fine. Later Peer

10. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Thanks peer. Haha, the tube is just a dryer duct hose. I use it to suck cold air in from the air conditioner and blow into the tent to keep my plants cool. Still sometimes gets up to 80 degrees in here. I havent updated in awhile! I dislike defoliation. Im still trying to get comfortable with it and figure out whats too much and too little as far as pruning but I try to basically cut any leaf where its touching another leaf. If the leaf is blocking out a bud it gets cut. And then i shine a flashlight from the top down to make sure light can pass through the canopy.

11. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

View attachment 2667 As i said it,s so nice to see what you are doing, you like it and that shows in your interest in this beautiful plant we can use for so many different illness and recreational use. Have a great weekend!
    Later Peer