• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Other What Are The Best High-CBD Strains?

erikjanus

President, M³ Technical & Regulatory Services, LLC
Registered
Howdy MFers! (ok, I have always wanted to say that here.... ha ha ha)

Seeing mention of the Harlox strain in this piece made me want to start a thread here about high-CBD strains.

Given that I live in a state (West Virginia) where I do not have access to some of the wonderful looking strains, I'd love to generate some discussion about what might be good to bring to WV once we establish medical markets.

We have a unique law in the country that allowd us to cultivate industrial hemp up to 1% THC and I am thinking we can probably establish some of the high-CBD strains here once we hybridize down some of the THC content.

Or perhaps there are genetically-stable low-THC, high-CBD strains we can cultivate here to establish medicinal hemp markets?

What are your favorites and why? Anybody use the high-CBD strains recreationally?

Thanks, let's generate some knowledge on this page I can use to help establish better choices for our patients here in the Mountain State.

~~ The Appalachian CannaBiologist

Q

Queen420

Just off the top of my head Mango Haze, Charlottes web, Dance world, Harlequin, Hawaiian Dream, MediHaze, CBD shark, pennywise, and last but not least Stephen Hawking Kush.
My two favorites are pennywise and Stephen Hawkings. I live in WA and I have my card but we also have legal recreational here.

FlowerFiend

Dont just legalize, unstigmatize.
Registered
Charlottes Web and Harlequin and definitely CBD rich staples.
My dispensary got in some OT2 which was a 14.56%CBD strain with under 1% THC so this is a good option for those who do not want to experience any 'high.'
However, one of my favorites is Blueberry Essence which is closer to a 1:1 ratio.

Katfaerie

Meh
Registered
I'm also looking to learn more about CDB strains. PA just became the 24th state to allow MMJ and I want to treat my epilepsy. I've been reading about strains online, but I would also like to get some feedback from people with some experience. I am not a child, so Charlotte's Web and low THC strains are not my thing. I'd like something high in both.

Can you tell me more about blueberry essence?

c21h30o2i

Kush
Registered
Of course there is CBD Mango Haze Its CBD:THC ratio can range anywhere from 1:1 – 2:1 Dance World is a high-CBD sativa strain bred by Royal Queen Seeds cross between Dancehall and Juanita La Lagrimosa. CBD Medi Haze bred by CBD Crew that crosses genetics from Super Silver Haze, Neville’s Haze. ACDC Hybrid THC:CBD ratio of 1:20 CBD content as high as 19%, which helps many patients treat pain, anxiety, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and the negative effects of chemotherapy, all without intoxication. Cannatonic cross between a female MK Ultra and a famous G13 Haze male Cannatonic is often used to treat pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, migraines and more.CBD content (6-17%) Pennywise indica cross between Harlequin and Jack the Ripper. Stephen King inspired strain It contains a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC So have fun! Stay awesome! Kush