• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

What’s The Difference Between Recreational And Medical Marijuana

jeffery keith

THE PLUG
Registered
Medical marijuana and recreational marijuana are different in many ways. First off, medical marijuana has high CBD content while recreational marijuana is more on the THC. CDB is the ingredient of marijuana that makes it medical. The higher the CBD, the lower the strength of high your marijuana can provide. THC, on the other hand, is another ingredient of marijuana and it is what’s making it psychoactive. Just because medical marijuana has high CBD content doesn’t mean that it has low THC content.

Attachments

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
I disagree with this statement. Back in oregon you can buy either high THC or high CBD as a medical marijuana patient or as a recreational user. You have access to all types. THC has many pain relieving properties all of its own. I personally dont like the way CBD makes me feel yet used the high THC 30% to help me deal with severe knee pain.

I completely agree with Lymmie. The same is the case with San Jose medical marijuana. People can buy either high CBD or high THC as a recreational user or a medical marijuana patient.

[Removed spam link]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
I completely agree with Lymmie. The same is the case with San Jose medical marijuana. People can buy either high CBD or high THC as a recreational user or a medical marijuana patient.
How ya doin rodriguez? Welcome to teds marijuana forum.

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Hi, could you tell me what level of THC should be there so that we could consider as medical marijuna.
In my opinion it has nothing to do with THC. The highest level of THC a patient can tolerate if they are treating pain. Much higher dosages if being ingested. CBD and tinctures as well maybe 60-200mg of THC and CBD. All kinds of options.