1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s The Difference Between Recreational And Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Health' started by jeffery keith, Mar 11, 2017.

1. jeffery keith

jeffery keith THE PLUG
    Registered

Medical marijuana and recreational marijuana are different in many ways. First off, medical marijuana has high CBD content while recreational marijuana is more on the THC. CDB is the ingredient of marijuana that makes it medical. The higher the CBD, the lower the strength of high your marijuana can provide. THC, on the other hand, is another ingredient of marijuana and it is what’s making it psychoactive. Just because medical marijuana has high CBD content doesn’t mean that it has low THC content.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    I disagree with this statement. Back in oregon you can buy either high THC or high CBD as a medical marijuana patient or as a recreational user. You have access to all types. THC has many pain relieving properties all of its own. I personally dont like the way CBD makes me feel yet used the high THC 30% to help me deal with severe knee pain.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  • About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation