1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I? Wet Weed?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Q & A' started by LazyMeliorist, Nov 26, 2015.

1. LazyMeliorist

LazyMeliorist Let's destroy the stigma!
    Registered

HEY! Didn't seem like there was a better place ask this. I have a really sticky, damp pickup of an indica/indica hybrid (some sort of...experiment), and I'd tried drying it out with open air and time, but nothing really came of that. Any ideas?

[Ted, if there's somewhere this *should* be, g'head and move it or delete it.]

Mwah
    The Lazy Meliorist

2. Lordmano

Lordmano Seedling
    Registered

make bubble hash with it.

3. Mick Phagans

Mick Phagans Micktar
    Registered

use a hair dryer... I have done that when I jumped in a pool with my haze in my pocket. would have rather it been my phone..

4. Queen420

Queen420 Guest

I've heard of people using a food dehydrator but I would be afraid it would make it too try.

5. Macoroni6538

Registered

From what I understand, make sure it was not water-cured. (Removes some potency but smooth and removes debriand ugly)

Sounds like you need to finish curing cure it. Lots different from harvest time.

Put it in a mason jar and seal it for up to 3 months (LOl-Yes)

Burp at least daily. The process involves something eating the moisture and by-products but they do die when they run out of oxygen. Reason for burping.

I actually just made a new inquiry about this myself then found this one.

Its almost 420 time so help other 420'ers..
    Input and corrections appreciated

Last input is heat may save some items in a pinch butIi have found heat sucks unless inhaling.

Thanks
    Taz

6. SimonMoon

SimonMoon Meh
    Registered

on low temperature (90-120°C) in the oven for 10-30 minutes (depending how wet it is). prepare for a harsh and not too tasty smoke though. rushing the curing process makes bad weed.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. Cudzu

Cudzu Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

I think u nailed it. Slow warmth.
    Allow for cool down continued drying out.

8. friendswithbears

Registered

Twitter:
    @democracybear
    How'd it turn out?

Hopefully you didn't listen to most of this advice and just left it out till it was dry and then popped it in a jar for a bit.

9. Jeff

Jeff Casual
    Registered

Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    Yes most of this advice while being meant in the most sincere way is not good. friends with bears was right u just leave it out till its kinda dry then u put it in a jar and start curing to get wetness down slowly. This will keep it smooth when smoked and no harsher than it would have been if dryedcured n cured right. Bet it's dry now after a couple yrs huh lmao

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation