• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Weed art

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I dig it! I am just getting back into art myself. The THC is opening new doors for me that haven't been there in a long time.

jay bee

Recruit
Registered
Yeah en it this is great forum you've got here Ted ive been member for a wile bit recently got a new email app and when I logged in a load of emails I hadn't seen popped up and I'm like oh yeah I remember this so been away for a bit bit gonna make sure I stay involved now tho

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Thank you! I will try to bring it back to life this year. It's been a tough couple of years because of medical issues but this place is only going to get better. I am very happy to see you come back and check things out. I hope others might pop in some time to see how things are. Keep doing that art too. I would love to check out future additions :)

TimRoth

Meh
Registered
Just came here to say that I don't know if you agree with me or not, but I believe everything about weed is art if you take some time to reflect on it. Starting with the process of cultivation, the shape, the smell, the feeling it gives you, even the pictures of weed and art pictures of weed look amazing.