• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Other Websites Or Pages...

Mick Phagans

Micktar
Registered
hey guys I'm 17, and I'm looking for a job. I'm really handy with technology and computer knowhow. if you need a website or page on social media made, im your guy! I only charge $10 a page or $50 a site! thanks!

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Please add resume, qualifications, and rewrite this so it reads more of a resume and shows what your strengths and weaknesses so potential employers would be interested in hiring you. Also add links to previous work. My goal is to help people get hired but also to have a job board that can be taken serious. These types of posts don't help me achieve that. Please let me know if you need help and I will be happy to lend a hand.

Lila

Lila
Registered
Dear Mike,
I 100% agree with Ted here and please do not take offense because it is constructive criticism that will benefit you in the end. It is always important to make your resume first and then ask for a job. This way when someone asks you to send a resume, you can send them one. I'm assuming you haven't done one yet or else you may have posted it. Just put some references down at least to prove that you are legit. If you ever go to a job in person, do not go in with anyone else, smelling like smoke, unprofessional looking, and whatever you do, please use proper English. These are the little things that make a Huge difference to an employer. I use to be assistant manager and hire at, Shi by Journeys and people would be really nice and may have been qualified but because they did not have a clue how to approach management correctly. It's a sad thing in today's society but it can be changed with a few minor tweaks. I hope everything works out for you. You have your whole life ahead of you and please do not take anything personal, I'm only being honest and trying to help. Happy 420!! :)

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I completely forgot to come back and delete this thread. I don't think Mick has been back since this post and there is no way he was serious about getting work. His post is what I would expect at Warrior Forum or Digital Point and I was trying to give him 24 hours to rectify it. I will leave it because it could help others avoid posting anything like this in the future. I couldn't imagine anyone getting hired by posting something like this in any possible way.