• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Vapes Vaping

Macoroni6538

Registered
Not a deal breaker but try Vaping. Lets discuss the differences.

Not much smell
Dissipates fast
Airzer or above depending on cost
Mighty is a monster.
Charcoal for medicinal people thru a glass. easy to make or get a smoke-buddy
Mighty makes getting a buzz much better option after years of bongs

Old Azz vaporizer

Macoroni6538

Registered
Need a tolerance break before changing.
Results are a different high if no break
I did both first week
Now combustion just reeks of bad stuff

Inhale, exhale-Do not hold in. take a toke, inhale- do not hold
exhaust 20 percent, inhale again no holding, exhaust and repeat.

Vaporization is different than smoke
Repeat 80/20 4 times and if a right setting, vape will flow still. Turn off vape.

The lungs are more proficient while moving than holding.

Thank me later

Taz

Kernunnos

Recruit
Registered
I have a Pax, I really like it. I tried the Bubba & liked it for a table top. The Volcano too, however a bit pricey. I do prefer the tube to the bag, I find the bag gets stale.
Peace
Kern

ComingOutGreen

Casual
Registered
I have a pax2 for mobility and use a Vapexhale for table top vaping. The Vapexhale is incredible, nothing can beat it. Check the Vapexhale out here . . . VAPEXHALE . . . you will not be disappointed with this one.

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
863B1679-401B-4680-809D-6B3B45DB58A3.jpeg
C011037E-1A72-448E-A5BD-981BEC1FE19D.jpeg
Hello I have a Yo can for concentrates “Dab “ Shatter and I love it, it works great the taste of the Dab is amazing and the Yo can is easy to take with you. For me it’s like vapeing but a Vulcano is one I like to buy

FelicityMcG92

Meh
Registered
Oh, Mama Mia these things are my past things I wanted to have full shelf and table and filled with my Nike to top (falling down from them). But, it’s a childhood experience. Now Simplicity is best options to see things straight. They have all necessary information to be sure of quality and advices. Best to smoke in closed buildings, on street too many eyes on me, and question like: -Were did you bought it? Or -Can I vape and see how it is?. Man, this at my work several times per week.

Last edited: