• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ecology This Is Crazy Cool . . . Naturally Created Cannabis Honey!

ComingOutGreen

Casual
Registered
This is so crazy cool. I love the creativity and science that goes into creative new and unique cannabis products. Check out this article on naturally created cannabis honey, it will blow your mind!

BEEKEEPER TRAINS BEES TO MAKE HONEY POT PLANTS AND CANNABIS HONEY

French Beekeeper Nicolas Trainerbees has created the world’s first “honey pot plants” and the revelation may have way bigger implications like solving the bee crisis.

Since 2006, the 20-year-veteran artisan beekeeper, marijuana grower, and true renaissance man has been studying and looking at the possible symbiotic relationship between bees and cannabis resin (trichomes or kief). It took him a long, sticky eight years, but in 2014, Nicolas hit the jackpot.

Read the rest of this incredible article here . . .

Jeff

Registered
As a kid I remember my grandfather always had bees and the honey was awesome he used to suit me up in the beekeeping garb and we would move them to different areas of his farm to get different flavors. Liked BlackBerry the best. Hmm might be why I love fruity gung, just thought of that. Anyway great article thx for sharing brought back great memories.

ComingOutGreen

Casual
Registered
As a kid I remember my grandfather always had bees and the honey was awesome he used to suit me up in the beekeeping garb and we would move them to different areas of his farm to get different flavors. Liked BlackBerry the best. Hmm might be why I love fruity gung, just thought of that. Anyway great article thx for sharing brought back great memories.

I'm glad you enjoyed the article. I always love having good memories return when reading. It always makes the reading more enjoyable. I too love the fruity green. Have an amazing day! Cheers!

Jeff

Registered
Land I live on now used to be a part of his farm. Yes such good memories. He had a Lil monkey as a pet and I remember grandpa letting him out and he rode the babypiglets like a Lil cowboy till pigsran under fence to knock him off rlmao thx for the memories

AKA Jose

Recruit
Registered
Would like to try this as the "country place" ideal for beekeeping. However, an event that occurred several years ago has prevented me from setting up hives.
Was working on the outside portion of the house a/c (condenser fan) Did have fan assm out banging on it with a hammer to make it turn loose from shaft when a red wasp took exception and stung me on the upper lip. Long story short, it made me so sick I could not even dial 911! Lost about 5-7 pound of body fluids in 30 minutes and passed out 2 times(think.) (sweat, not urine.) Somewhere along the way have become allergic to bee stings. So am somewhat hesitant to set up a bunch of hives, but prob will do and leave for son to reap the benefits. I like the premise presented here also.

Cudzu

Staff member
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Eppie pen time.

My father bee keeper 30 years. No venom reaction to stings.

Quit bees.
10 yrs later, fire ants swollen his entire body. Eyes budge, tongue filled his airway, hands balloon. Almost died.

AKA Jose

Recruit
Registered
Scary!! The wasps try to intimidate as today one kept flying around and actually hit/bumped into me. Fortunately was not the red wasp .
Have a place on my hip from the fire ants that won't go away. Was loading old firewood onto tractor "boxblade" and before I got through ants had ranged clear up to back and seat and hailed my ass, literally. So, if it were not for the possibility of passing out and stuff, would like to give it a go.

Cudzu

Staff member
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Scary!! The wasps try to intimidate as today one kept flying around and actually hit/bumped into me. Fortunately was not the red wasp .
Have a place on my hip from the fire ants that won't go away. Was loading old firewood onto tractor "boxblade" and before I got through ants had ranged clear up to back and seat and hailed my ass, literally. So, if it were not for the possibility of passing out and stuff, would like to give it a go.
I use baking soda as a skin scrub in shower. Or a couple of dissolved asprin (salicylic sub) as an exfoliant scrub. Rinse well. Takes a layer of hide off. Leaving skin smooth.