1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Synthetics Seem More Addictive Than Cannabis

Discussion in 'Other Knowledge' started by Ted, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I saw this video a while ago, but it resurfaced again on VICE's channel and I watched it again. Hamilton travels to New Zealand to meet a steam punk music artist turned into a #synthetic cannabis chemist. They show lot of footage to include the factories in China actively churning out the powder highs that last for 10-15 minutes.

I shared a video they did in the UK about the plaque of #addiction to these synthetics seem to grasp in a segment of the population. I am not an advocate of this, and I have never used it. I will never use it either. Something tells me that we have members that have used or currently do. I am curious if I have the right conclusion about this area?

If you don't want to use your TMF handle, you can always post anonymously in a reply. I would like to know more and maybe have this thread expand on the knowledge set a bit more on the creation, import/export, demand, consumption, death rate, addiction, and any other angles. I think this is a very good topic to discuss.