1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Marketing Stoner With Results

Discussion in 'Job & Gig Hiring' started by Ted, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Introduction
    I am Ted, you might have heard of me. My issue happens to be that I am swamped with things to do. Nikki and I are banging away on social, I am keeping the site moving forward, but traffic is on an ever slow rise month over month. It would be awesome to find someone that is pro-marijuana that loved marketing and building traffic and growth streams besides myself so I can do the other things that are needed.

Qualifications
    You have to have a pro-marijuana background, experience in marketing on and off social media, know how to setup Google Alerts, use tools that help the gainz, and have some kind of resume. I have been doing this for over 15 years so I can tell greatness from pseudo-greatness. This involves link building skills and all types of social marketing.

Job Description
    I want to hire someone part-time to see how things work out and what you are capable of. If you are not a self-starter and go-getter than this will not work out. I don't count hours and I treat everyone with respect. You will be in charge of link building, content marketing, running a social page like G+, and basically normal traffic building jobs.

Location of Employment
    Worldwide and it's work from home.

Timelines
    Part-time to see what you have in your skill bag. I am experienced in this stuff so I know what to look for.

Payment Methods
    Paypal, Xoom, or some other way to send funds or payment in kind.

Anything Else

I want someone that I don't have to train and someone that is result oriented. I just don't have time to babysit. If you want training for this kind of stuff I am willing to do it, but the training is free and you don't get paid. This is an internship that doesn't paid. I am 99% trying to avoid this because I don't believe in free labor. So I will pay you a lower wage than normal if we go down this road. I want someone that is trustworthy, likes their job, and can deliver results.

Please start a conversation with me if you want to get into something like this. I am hoping to find someone within. I don't have a shit load of money as I am self-funding TMF but we need to grow.

2. DaLeahW

DaLeahW Meh
    Registered

Ted, we are a husband and wife freelance graphic design team, with a good deal of marketing and social media experience - and are used to working from home for clients with minimum supervision. We are on Facebook constantly, Twitter a lot. He has a background that includes customer service follow-ups and market research. We'd L <3 VE to get involved in a weed-based company. We live in Lansing, the capital of Michigan, and he is a medical marijuana card holder. We are familiar with Leafly and WeedMaps. We like to learn as much as we can about marijuana and the recreational/medical marijuana dispensary industry! We are proponents of complete legalization, an end to federal prohibition!

Here is a link to our website: Home

Our skpe is davidandleahkaye.weathers

And our email is [email protected]

We would love to converse with you and see if we are a good fit for this position!

Warm Regards,

David and Leah Kaye

3. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Thanks for the reply. Very cool area that you are in and I will certainly check you out.