1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Seed Bank Listing Suggestion?

Discussion in 'Mothers, Clones, Seeds & Propagation' started by Lymmie, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Hey @Ted so one thing i think we could benefit from is a maintained list of trustworthy seed banks that our users have tried. Wether they received their shipments, comments on quality, and customer care, general price compared to others, genetics being good. Cumulative list of everything one wants to know about a seed bank. What are your thoughts on this? Finding seeds right now is the part im worried about the most.

#1 Lymmie, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. justeileen

Registered

I agree!

3. Cudzu

Cudzu Member

Ted posted a photo page in media, for seeds. In work.

4. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    I didnt see a seed section in there. Mind posting a link? Either way im not looking for pictures of seeds im looking for reviews on specific seed banks. I want to help create and organize a list on our site of trustworthy banks. Once i get mine ill show you what i had in mind.

5. justeileen

Registered

Thank you. I would like very much to know of the reputable sources. I am still unable to acquire affordable medication and seeds or clones may be my only hope.
    Thank you for your efforts.

6. Jeff

Jeff Casual
    Registered

Ground zero for prohibition unfortunately
    Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    I'm getting ready to order from 4 different seed banks ill review them as soon as possible.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Cudzu

Cudzu Member

Ted must have posted and pulled his page. He revises often.

Looking forward to seeing your research.

8. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Jeff do me a favor take a picture of the seeds. Take a picture of how they were packaged or how they were hidden in the packaging. List the cost per seed. List any freebies or promotional materials they came with. Any pro's or cons you see. The website where you got them. Any extra fees they charged. As much detail as you can sir.

9. FatFreddy

FatFreddy Recruit
    Registered

I have been using Nirvana for years very reliable and well priced. I used to visit their trade store in Amsterdam quite regularly until they closed. Apparently because the sale of large quantities became illegal. I still buy online from them, their packaging is great but i wont post any pictures as that would be a give away. Recently used Attitude seed bank after my young nephew put me onto them and they seem pretty good. ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds | Buy Marijuana seeds UK lots of freebies to be had.

10. Jeff

Jeff Casual
    Registered

Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    I actually won 10 power kush seeds from Dinafem seeds placed a big order after that no problems, good quality I've also ordered from the vault also no problems and Seedsman. I've been lucky so far in getting beans to Tennessee in U.S. NEVER had a problem with these 3 Freddy. All 3 handle various Seed banks seeds. Love Dinafems purple kush great productive plant.

11. Jeff

Jeff Casual
    Registered

Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    I'm ordering more this week ill take some pics when I gettum most seeds I've got come in Eppendorf tubes for freshness and safety. Those Lil tubes are great to keep for storage especially if like me ur interested in breeding ur own strains got Some of my Appalachian Orgasm seed stored in cool dark place. But ill document my next delivery and post them.

12. Thebratuga

Registered

I like the www.seed-city.com I bought 2 seeds and arrived in a few days. I like the Auto Blue and 2fast 2 vast from heavyweight seeds. This site is amazing.

13. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    I love their setup. I explored it before because of their free seed giveaways But they cannot ship to USA.

14. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Hello Lymmie I live in The Netherlands and we have good seed company,s I can give you some names with trusted seed banks ! Have a nice day

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation