• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Other Science Is Broken Out & Sortable

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Hi everyone! I have been working behind the scenes more and more. My goal is to completely transform the way the community works so you can get the information you enjoy faster. Prefixes allow anyone to click on the colored prefix box and the forum will quickly show you only that niche in the forum. This is a very cool thing and I believe it is the future of communities like TMF.

I have to establish the prefixes for each forum and I don't always get it right. I really try to spend time researching so I can give you the very best that fits the discussion. With this said, if I missed something or a prefix doesn't make sense you can let me know. I am always open minded to bettering the community as a whole. Here are the following prefixes I have established for the Science forum:
  • Applied
  • Biology
  • Botany
  • Chemistry
  • Computer
  • Ecology
  • Life
  • Social
  • Other
I dug around and picked out the ones that made sense. There are plenty of areas of science so please don't think I am confining the discussion to the above list. I hope this helps to get us rolling.