1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Sativa Raingbow Kush

Discussion in 'Genetics, Strains & Reviews' started by Peer345, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

IMG_3987.PNG Hello people this strain if seen on Twitter it,s a KUSH but a speciale one it,s name is #Rainbowkush and as a KUSH lover i like to show this amazing strain to you all. Look and smile

2. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

IMG_3985.PNG IMG_3986.PNG I think these strains make IT all happen look at the colour and cross breed the shit out of this lady, for sure with a Indica small leaf strain. Enjoy your fryday. Greetings Peer

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  3. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Wow! Now I am just looking for the pot of gold at the end of that. I love the colors too. Marijuana is truly living artwork and it has so many benefits on top! Thanks for sharing this @Peer345

4. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Hello Ted nice to speak to you, hope your doing better and take your time. Went to Spain spent 10 days in a hospital my hart, so I know how you are feeling if you cannot do the hints you want. Oké new day I look in the sun and my Lady's are flowering fine. Hard and good color in 4 weeks they are ready. This is potentially my best girl and I put some male Polm on one lady after that I hose it with water ( after pollination ) so al the Polm is gone and no more seeds will show up at other plants. Have a great day Ted until later Peer

5. Ted

Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Hope you are feeling better too! 10 days is a lot. I am feeling better though thankfully. Just one day at a time. I love your girls and I hope you post more pics of them! Can I post them on the TMF Tumblr? I would give plenty of credit so no worries. I think they are amazing. If not that is perfectly fine as well. I always ask first :) I can just link to this thread as well.

6. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Hey peer so i actually just got in a fight with someone over this strain. Rainbow kush is real but where you see the bright purples and the glowing blues those are photoshopped. Natural chlorophyll cannot produce eerily glowing colors like that. The first photo you posted is fake. The second one where they are a dark purple is real.
    Rainbow is a 50/50 indica/sativa hybrid from Spanish breeders Lifetime Seeds, created by crossing Dancehall with Blueberry. A compact, fast flowering strain with little side-branching, it does very well when grown in the “sea-of-green” style. Rainbow presents a wide array of colors towards the end of flowering, hence the moniker. With a spicy-sweet fruity flavor, this tasty hybrid can give consumers a pleasant, creative high and pain relief without a heavy body sensation. And the first several photos here Rainbow Strain Photos Are real. This is a strain ive had and seen in person. It does not glow like a rainbow. It is purple with bright orange hairs and little flecks of blue that almost look black.

7. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Hello Ted thanks for your nice words today Sunday I do nothing only walk with my dog, enjoy your day. Looking at the ☀️ again ! That makes me and my girls so happy. Stay safe later Peer

8. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

IMG_1727.JPG IMG_0432.PNG
    Hello Lymmie thanks for all the work you did getting yourself all workout for the answer of this beautiful strain. I agree that the first picture can be photoshopped and when I read your words it sounds like yes I hear you. Of course you need first a good KUSH and there it all starts , I love KUSH and deep in my hart I,m a Indica lover and sure the hybrids are most appealing too. I need that thick stoned feeling for my body and mind. When I get all hyped love that too but what I look and found in Weed is that heavy feeling. We can talk again about this but I feel my body and soul work best with Indica. I love to read all your research so I question myself what you like the most or getting from smoking this beautiful herb. Have a nice day and talk to you later. Gr Peer

9. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Ted for sure you can use them to put on Tumblr, but can you give me the link so I can see it? Later Peer

10. Ted

Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I would absolutely put a link if I do share them. I just want to share cool content that others might enjoy. I am just thinking about the future when I have a bit better time managing social media again.