• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Jay Hidoshi

I Take Life Very Serious.
Registered
I always take as much pride in every medical marijuana plant that I grow. Legal marijuana started as medical marijuana and I always try to produce the best medicine I can.

Electricity can represent as much as fifty percent of the cost of marijuana grown under lights.

Is growing marijuana green?

Legal marijuana that is grown in warehouses is starting to get a bad media rap. The media is about to smear marijuana again. They will claim that the marijuana industry is not 'green' and that it's causing some transformers to blow-up near large grow warehouses in Denver and Oregon.

This is a potential problem to an infrastructure that the entire public and private sectors use.

Electric should be looked at as a luxury in the USA and all other countries. It seems the lawmaker's should take my advise quickly on this one.

This is the easy fix.

It's high time that marijuana regulations require that all marijuana stores and dispensaries sell 80% of all bud product labeled as 'outdoor grown'. Greenhouse quality medicine is practically a controlled indoor environment.

The marijuana connoisseur does not mind paying for the higher cost of premium grade marijuana (red dot), indoor grown buds. Let's keep it this way.

Furthermore, the industry needs to have new regulations for outdoor growing without the greenhouse. Grow facilities should have the right to grow outside like all other crops. Corn and beans are grown outside just like the grapes in a $100.00 bottle of cabernet wine. Remember Humboldt County?

Outdoor weed is good stuff.

There is no reason why an outdoor facility can't be secure. A qualified security guard(s) and motion sensors would be the solution. The regulations will change or the electric companies will have to build bigger. It will take a combination of the two working together.

As price of legal buds comes down and down....and it may take some time for that to happen; growers will be looking to cut more and more costs.

I'm ready for all you marijuana connoisseurs. Go head and hit me or give me a dirty look. I know you want to.

Tell me your comments because sucking that kind of electric is just being a pig. It's time for a survey because the numbers DO NOT LIE.

Do you have the wallet/ budget to smoke indoor premium, red-dot medical marijuana?
Yes or No

Are you the kind of person that is satisfied with a premium greenhouse quality medical marijuana? Yes or No

Are you the type of person that is perfectly content with a high quality outdoor bud?
Yes or No

Jeff

Registered
Well Jay it's been a yr "roughly" since u posted this and some things have happened. Price has fell dramatically in Colorado anyway. I personally agree with u. The only reason I grow indoors is because of it being illegal here in my state. This was only reason I have to grow indoors to be able to get my meds without dealing with shady dealers and stupid prices and the legality of it. Here when u here a helicopter u start praying lol

Jay Hidoshi

I Take Life Very Serious.
Registered
Well Jay it's been a yr "roughly" since u posted this and some things have happened. Price has fell dramatically in Colorado anyway. I personally agree with u. The only reason I grow indoors is because of it being illegal here in my state. This was only reason I have to grow indoors to be able to get my meds without dealing with shady dealers and stupid prices and the legality of it. Here when u here a helicopter u start praying lol
HI JEFF, THANKS FOR THE LOVE. Check-out my blog at: Blog - Colorado Marijuana Real Estate

Attachments