• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

People From The Netherlands

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello friends from this amazing world/ Plant, I like to have a forum for Dutch people who can help each other in these days. With the new government ( yes it turned out bad ) we need each other now more then ever. I hope things will change and we can become a united group who will fight for our human right to grow our own medicine!! So let's talk and smoke good clean healthy Weed. Don,t follow the government they don,t give a fuck about you and they let you buy poison weed and they keep it like this. They don't care if you get sick from the poison so grow your own weed . 5 plants is allowed by our corrupt government. Listen to your inner voice and let nobody tell you what they want you to do. Later Peer

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello people I want to tell you that we have a new government and YES the back door is opening. There is a new law that growers with good connection with a coffee shop can grow now with a license. We have to sell to the coffee shop and pay taxes like every body. This is amazing

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello I like to tell you that I was wrong! The back door is still a problem in The Netherlands I hope soon that will change. The government lets the city’s deciding if they want to go in the tryout, and my city is still taking what to do.