• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ask a Pro Outdoor 2018

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
AF3A1AEA-9E55-461B-BA91-6DBC2914D849.jpeg
1F162BD1-A32A-407E-83A2-604AFC5C4F9F.jpeg
Hello people 2weeks ago I put a few seeds in the soil the see how fast they came up. First I put them for 24 hours in water and then I put them in a wet cloth. When I saw the seed sprouting I put them in the soil. I used the new hybrid from Northern Light, KUSH and Thai the out come ( seeds ) I put in the soil. I show you the little seedlings on photos. A few days ago I did the same with like 10 seeds and they are in the cloth now. I will keep you informed about this new strain and if someone comes with a cool name I give 5 seeds to the winner. So give me some good names and I choose the winner !!

Cannapot

Meh
Registered
Outdoor cannabis seeds have always been popular with growers. Whether you prefer to grow autoflowering outdoor seeds or feminised outdoor seeds you can expect weather resistant strains which will yield well and bloom quickly at Dutch latitudes. In warmer/dryer climates nearer the equator it is also possible to grow varieties which bloom more slowly. Growing weed with outdoor cannabis seeds remains one of the most cost effective ways to produce large harvests for minimum cost.

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
I hear you man this time I put some in the soil autoflower and see what happens. Also put plants in pots but pictures come later , stay safe