• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ok Im New Here.. What Is Everybody's Morning Rituals?

Susan

Meh
Registered
Wake up , pee, let the dog out, put the java on, smoke 1/2 a fatty (and save the rest for noon), get dressed, mow grass (if summer), surf the net (if winter) then hang out at the ole log cabin.

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
I wake up, take a shower, take 10 pills and 4 vitamins, make a glass of tea and maybe a banana, then turn my computer on. I go through Twitter, Facebook, email, the community and then the rest of the day is whatever I want. I do a lot of social marketing on the side so I manage 7 active Twitter account and dozens of FB pages & groups. I need to do less, but for now it is what it is.

AKA Jose

Recruit
Registered
Pee, turn on coffee to perk, turn on computer, check email, soak up about 3-4 cups fresh ground and wait for caffeine to kick in.

c21h30o2i

Kush
Contributor
Registered
Edible, Coffee, Smoke, Brush teeth. Check the plants for ANY overnight activity. Social Media, Smoke, Edible, Repeat.. Stay Awesome Stoners!!

c21h30o2i

Kush
Contributor
Registered
ya most stoners I know, drink coffee, i had to pause for like 20 seconds, bc, I almost typed smoke cofee instead of drink.....BlueDream got my mind all swishy with colors an abstract thoughts.. hehe stay awesome stoners

c21h30o2i

Kush
Contributor
Registered
OMG I absolutely Love the Blue Dream too Jeff! Top strain rn mosdef for the age groups 30-40ish across most dispensary's.. why is that? ah bc its a great motivational high super fun creative enhancement!