• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Other No Name

Jeff

Registered
As I'm writing this I just happen to be smoking a KICKASS strain which unfortunately has No name.. But I'll have to say it's definitely some potent stuff. My friend who grew it has no idea what it is. It's got a strong apricot fruity smell with a hint of earthy skunkiness. The Effects come on slow mostly body then creeps up into the head. It's an aware deep down buzz, it seems to be good for pain anxiety, muscle relaxant anyway it's awesome for a no name! Another thing that sux about the illegality of cannabis not knowing exactly what strain your getting!

Reactions: Ted

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Pics or it didn't happen. You have to name it, it's the only way forward. Each time a scientist comes across a new species they name it after themselves. Maybe have a contest on a name for it. You have to give us a visual though just in case it's a good way to bring a name to this amazing new strain. Maybe it can be something simple like "TN Mountains". I am not high so please excuse the lack of imagination. I want some of what you are smoking though!

Jeff

Registered
Ok picture man (fU) lol guess I could throw up pics letting our friends here name it would be killer idea. I'll furnish pics u come up with the contest parameters cool @Ted ?

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Ok picture man (fU) lol guess I could throw up pics letting our friends here name it would be killer idea. I'll furnish pics u come up with the contest parameters cool @Ted ?
Sure, there has to be a way to make this fun. We need to make sure that someone doesn't recognize it as having a name already. That's the biggest reason for the pics. I am game though.