1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Pro Newbie On A Journey

Discussion in 'Growing 101' started by Monet Ferguson, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Monet Ferguson

Registered

Hi guys. New to this whole growing thing. I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Let me give u a run down of what I have so far. I have a 4×2×7 grow tent. With a 450w LED grow light. I'm investing in 10 seeds, 3 ww, 3 bubblegum kush, and 3 super silver haze. What would b a awesome batch of nutes for a beginner such as myself.

2. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Are you doing soil? I think fox farms nutrient trio is a great entry level batch of nutrients to try without being too expensive. If you want a little bit better then I suggested advanced nutrients but that can get pricy and confusing as they have alot of different ones. Also if you go to this link here 1fichier.com: Cloud Storage You can download a document I have created with a list of companies that offer nutrient samples for free or very cheap. I highly recommend checking out nectar for the gods as it is one of the best values and got here quickly. House brand nutrients woul dbe next. Large samples but takes a long time to get.