• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ask a Pro Newbie On A Journey

Hi guys. New to this whole growing thing. I would really appreciate all the help I can get. Let me give u a run down of what I have so far. I have a 4×2×7 grow tent. With a 450w LED grow light. I'm investing in 10 seeds, 3 ww, 3 bubblegum kush, and 3 super silver haze. What would b a awesome batch of nutes for a beginner such as myself.

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Are you doing soil? I think fox farms nutrient trio is a great entry level batch of nutrients to try without being too expensive. If you want a little bit better then I suggested advanced nutrients but that can get pricy and confusing as they have alot of different ones. Also if you go to this link here 1fichier.com: Cloud Storage You can download a document I have created with a list of companies that offer nutrient samples for free or very cheap. I highly recommend checking out nectar for the gods as it is one of the best values and got here quickly. House brand nutrients woul dbe next. Large samples but takes a long time to get.