• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

New to this community

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Doug from LA here, I am a new member so I thought I would check in and introduce myself
Hi Doug from LA! Welcome to the community. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself if you wish, and if not, glad to have you with us!

Douglas117

Meh
Registered
Hi Doug from LA! Welcome to the community. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself if you wish, and if not, glad to have you with us!
Well , I found you guys through a friend who I have been asking a lot of questions and he sent me your link. I live in LA area and I have been goofing around with an outdoor grow. So far so good. I purchased feminized Skunk Kush and Auto Tangerine Dream and Critical Purple seeds through an online seed company back in April and I am pretty impressed with the results so far. I have no clue what I am doing so I thought I might learn a thing or two from you guys.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I am glad he sent it along. Learning to grow is a long but rewarding hobby. I have my favorite strains like Blue Dream, Chernobyl, and a new one I just tried last week called Lemon Chello. The last one is probably my favorite and one I want to grow myself. I don't have a favorite seed place or anything, I guess to some degree they are all really good. You kind of have to be these days, right?!