• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Sativa New Strain

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
This strain I made with KUSH and Northerlight and Thai male , the buds are thick and smell like citrus and fresh wood don’t know any other explanation. The high is intense and active. I’m more a Indica man but that’s for next time

Attachments

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello Fred the taste is fruity and the mix Thai ,NL and Kush gives it a a little taste off a forest in your mouth. For now the Weed from Laos is better then the Thai Weed I smoked in 2016. The Laos Weed was pressed and almost without seeds, for sure they removed the males from the field but the 5 seeds I found I will use this outside time to cross breed the Laos with Kush Polm I have collected from a good male. Oké later Peer

FelicityMcG92

Meh
Registered
Awesome, I am waiting for the sequel. I use marijuana sometimes, and I hope to get more information about this stuff. I am sure that marijuana has nothing but good effects on the human body, even though people always assume that the truth is exactly the opposite. As proof I think may serve that my veterinary recommended me to give CBD to my dog as it had some health problems, and this was really good advice. By the way, if you need CBD for pets, you can take it right now and right here accessing the link above.

Last edited: