• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Networking From New Jersey

KyngCuufi

Seedling
Registered
Hello everyone,

My name is Bryce, I hail from New Jersey and I’m looking to get into the medical cannabis industry. I’m not the typical stoner that just enjoys the recreation of cannabis; I’m a military veteran and know the many practical medical uses. I plan on opening my own dispensary one day and want to learn as much as I can leading up to that goal. Thank you for any advice, feedback, and networking.

Facebook @KyngCuufi

Twitter @KyngCuufi

Instagram @KyngCuufi

Email [email protected]

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Nice. Welcome to the forums. Im a grower. Getting ready to launch my second grow. Im practicing my skills and trying to improve before i attempt to enter the legal cannabis market. Welcome to TMF.

KyngCuufi

Seedling
Registered
Nice. Welcome to the forums. Im a grower. Getting ready to launch my second grow. Im practicing my skills and trying to improve before i attempt to enter the legal cannabis market. Welcome to TMF.
Thanks for the welcome. Where are you from, Lymmie?

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Welcome to the community @KyngCuufi! Glad to have another veteran in the community. I am a veteran as well and this was my start into the world of cannabis. So many vets need this stuff instead of the pills they hand to us. I personally take 20 pills/day and wear a pain patch. That is not an exaggeration either. Just started my VA claim yesterday and hoping for relief through cannabis instead of cramming garbage into my body.

Huge welcome and hope you come back often to join in. It's always nice to have others with unique experiences around.

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello Bryce nice to see you on Ted,s if you need some info ! Well you know we're to find me. Have a great day

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello Bryce I'm Peer from The Netherlands and as you know we have a liberal policy here. That means we have shops were you can buy your weed or hasj. I'm a grower and know a lot of The selling in The Coffeeshops. Feel free to ask me anything. Have a great day and nice to meet you on Ted,s

Micro333

Registered
Hello all, Nice to join this community, we can share our opinions here. Good forum. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello Micro Nice to meet you on Ted,s for sure opinions matter and I hope that your upload make people think and talk about the things that matter for you the most. Later Peer