1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Military Veteran/business Graduate Seeking Employment

Discussion in 'Resumes & Looking for Work' started by KyngCuufi, Jan 22, 2017.

1. KyngCuufi

KyngCuufi Seedling
    Registered

Twitter:
    @KyngCuufi
    I’m a military veteran and business administration graduate (major in project management) seeking opportunities in the growing cannabis industry, preferably in Colorado. I’m from New Jersey and I’m willing to relocate. I have attached my resume for review. Thank you.

Facebook @KyngCuufi

Twitter @KyngCuufi

Instagram @KyngCuufi

Email [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I just noticed this. I will keep an eye out for you. I am a veteran too and I try to go the extra mile when I can for those who served. Hopefully something will come through and you can get one of those dream jobs!

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation