• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Advice Medical Marijuana Training Program Ideas

MedicalMeagan

Meh
Registered
I am beginning to create a training program for internal staff, patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers. I need to create an introductory program for new patients that covers the basics, all the way to how to documents for trimming.

Does anyone have some ideas they would like to share? I can share what I find out along the way as well.

Kevingatz1101

Meh
Registered
Depending on the size of operation, they should purchase an automated trimmer. High volumes of trimming are tough when you have to keep hiring people, or doing it yourself. It takes HOURS and DAYS! Automated trimmers, like ones from CenturionPro, trim a mass amount of marijuana in just an hour. Depending on the machine, they don't damage the flowers and do the same job as hand trimming. I have only had personal experience with CenturionPro and they have an incredible machine. Good luck with your training program!