1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Country Marijuana Legalization

Discussion in 'Laws & Crime - The Law, Legality & Legislation' started by jay bee, Oct 22, 2016.

1. jay bee

jay bee Recruit
    Registered

In November, voters in as many as 12 states will see a marijuana legalization initiative on their ballots. Marijuana is already legal for recreational use in Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, Washington and Washington, D.C. Another 25 states have legalized medical marijuana. The era of marijuana prohibition is rapidly coming to a close. Hopefully one day in UK we can experience cannabis legislation

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Cudzu

Cudzu Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

News flash.
    Florida ballots have been found to have the MMJ amendment whited out on some ballots.

Dirty deeds.
    REPORT ABUSE

• List
  3. jay bee

jay bee Recruit
    Registered

these governments shouldnt be trying to keep this beautiful greenery away from us our body's tell us that this plant is here for us makes me angry that's its all down to money like most things that course corruption and deadly secrets through out governments of the world specially the UK weed will never be legal here

4. Cudzu

Cudzu Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

2016 Market research reports, that the legal MMJ sales in the US will surpass the NFL's sales. Billions.
    Then add illegal sales. (Unknown)

I foresee, tax paying jobs and reduced crime, if this market is handled sensibility.
    Cessation of toxic chemical prescriptions, should fade away too.
    WHO, wants to consume prescribed chemicals with negative side effects? (A trusting fool) o_O

:rolleyes: Past experience; I rather deal with a stoner, than a drunk or other drug related personality(s).

5. jay bee

jay bee Recruit
    Registered

yet tottally agree bout dealing with stoner over a drunk my mom died just over 10 yrs ago she was an alcoholic who drink vodka every day till it killed her winds me up that if she was smoking the same amounts of weed she was downing vodka she still be with me now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My father 91, had a hidden opioids addiction, after I had to get him in long term care following a heart attack. (From Mixing meds).

Everyone, missed the warning signs.

We thought he was old and crabby.

The Doctors and me detoxing him and found his old self return, till his young, married, church girlfriend slipped him a downward spiral treat, and convinced his doc to put all his bad meds in use. (I couldn't protect him in my 3 day absence)
    He succumbed doped.

I even contacted the chief sheriff and had her ejected for bringing a concealed weapon inside the hospital.
    She had 5 aliases under her permit.
    Her whole family (5) were permit for concealed. Wtf?
    Her husband threatened me.
    The sheriff told me I had no rights to prevent her visits? Butt out.
    (Probably a snitch?)
    His Church even shun me. (I was the problem?)

Dam. Dam. Dam. FLASHBACKS

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. MightyMoh

MightyMoh Meh
    Registered

Marijuana is a wonderful drug, whether consumed via bongs or edibles. Mostly people should use edibles as smoking it is a bit of a waste really.

• List
  8. stxndg

stxndg I like to smoke.
    Registered

I don't know if a lot of people know, but Georgia in the United States. Passed a law in 2015, for patients with pediatric seizure disorders. But its almost impossible to get the oil. And patients must get a card and may only posses oil with 5% or less THC and it can only be 20 fluid ozs.
    All the information is on this link : jwebsitehttps://www.georgiacannabis.org/obtain-medical-marijuana/

9. rodriguezsmith

Registered

Thank you! very useful information!

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation