• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Let me introduce myself to the Forum. I am in need of folks with similar attitudes to mine to convey my ideas, questions and concerns.

Lowiss

Meh
Registered
My user name is Lowiss and you all can address me by
that. I reach out to Ted's forum as I am disillusioned with the web society types that frequent other on line forums. Too many trolls looking to steal the show. They always pick on the ones who have the most views. Blah blah blah. Heard it all before? I have so many ideas and inquiries. I want the feedback from those with similar opinions and generational values. I hope I dont find Bullies on this site. More on point I hope the Bullies dont find me. I did not join this forum to have my writing skills critiqued, edited, spell checked, corrected or attacked. I want to converse, correspond and communicate thoughts. If I'm in the wrong place tell me now.

Lowiss

Meh
Registered
I urge readers to view my profile, as it tells more, better to understand where I am coming from. I am curious, how many active members belong to this forum. I may be mistaken but the posts I am reading have old dates.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Hi @Lowiss and welcome to the community. The posts have old dates because we went through a lot over the past few years. I had to take a little time away from the community for health and family. The community suffered from that but I am getting better now and I am working towards bringing the site back to what it used to be.

Aside from that, we are a nice bunch of folks that enjoy some good conversation and to learn something from everyone. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out. I hope you will find everything you need here!