• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Stocks Investing With Market Low

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
I am seeing that Session's announcement of ending the federal governments involved in letting states have legalized marijuana is slamming stock prices. I don't believe this will last as states aren't going to all of the sudden help the fed police their state. I know they will bounce back but I want info on companies that are doing well and should be looked at for some dollars to invest. I want to pick up a few items for my portfolio.

Anyone else jumping in? What is looking good long term? I am just starting to have a look at this and I know that people aren't going to throw out their secrets, but any tips or info for others that you want to share is helpful. Thanks in advance from fellow investors that want to put some knowledge out there.

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
I didn't find anything but I didn't have too much time to really dive deep because of the travels. I still want to dig in a bit and see if I can find some more info. If I can I will post and share with everyone. If you hear anything let me know too.