• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

In Hawaii. Breeding With Sativas.

seeds

Sativa seed collector
Registered
Aloha how's it going Ted's Community?

I got some Thai and Lao sativa strains I play with. Making some seeds with them and different hybrids. I'm located on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Hope you got a buzz on. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Mahaloz

Reactions: Ted

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Nice to meet you seeds. Im just a medical grower. But a lover of purple strains. Welcome to the community.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Hi @seeds! Sounds like some fun seeds to try out. I miss Maui, it was a beautiful place to visit and I want to hit HI in the next year. We have a couple members there that I want to meet in person while traveling. Welcome to the community and I hope you will find it a great place to visit on a regular basis. Let us know if you need anything!

seeds

Sativa seed collector
Registered
Nice to meet you seeds. Im just a medical grower. But a lover of purple strains. Welcome to the community.
I love the purps too! Glad to meet you.

Hi @seeds! Sounds like some fun seeds to try out. I miss Maui, it was a beautiful place to visit and I want to hit HI in the next year. We have a couple members there that I want to meet in person while traveling. Welcome to the community and I hope you will find it a great place to visit on a regular basis. Let us know if you need anything!
Awesome Ted, thanks for commenting. Maui is great, and Hawaii is very 420 friendly as I'm sure you know. Have a good one, Aloha!

Ted

Old Member
Admin
No doubt about it being friendly. @Primo Kush is from there and he is always posting new videos. I would want to visit for almost any reason though. I just loved everything about the islands.

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
I want to go offroading there. I want to drive ontop of a volcano with kevlar tires Ted. I know im a madman.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I want to go offroading there. I want to drive ontop of a volcano with kevlar tires Ted. I know im a madman.
Fuck it, let's go. I know some people on the mountain :p

I worked at the telescope on top of Maui's big mountain. It was an experience I will not forget.