• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

GoFundMe I Nee Help Please & Thank You

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
This has been throwing red flags like crazy from members. If you need to pay a lot for shipping then it's got to be a scam. $130 is a lot for shipping. Where is it shipping from and to and what method? This doesn't seem right unless it's a big widget being transported by truck across the country. Just wanting to know more about this because it has caught the eye of several folks. I hope this is legit and it works out.

Well I won it on Instagram from the company @goldleaf_led and its a 1000watt replacement 4 LED lights 250watt each = 1000watt. They give back a lot, giveaways all the time but this time they have picked 4 ppl that won so they just ask for shipping of 100USA$ that CDN is 130.72$

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
We talked back and forth on Twitter since I had posted this. I checked them out as you had suggested and ultimately I hope it works out. If so please let us know how things went. I would be interested in validating this business.

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
I think IT,s bull shit i would not give a dollar to the man with the baby (look at poor me ) no IT,s a sacom forget IT bro

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
I think IT,s bull shit i would not give a dollar to the man with the baby (look at poor me ) no IT,s a sacom forget IT bro
This is long in the past. The guy managed to get his money. He did get his lights and then stopped talking too us lol.