• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

QoL I Have Chronic Pain

Whose on pain medication and what works better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crystal Raulston

@CrissAnnBevins
Registered
I have Degenerative Disc Disease, 5 back surgeries, and 5 ruptured disc in my neck and upper back. I've been on painkillers for years, so much so it's completely deleted my body's natural ability to create serotonin. Basically I suffer from depression and can't do anything about and anxiety. On top of my pain I have my mental and emotional disabilities. I am under a pain contract where this is found in my system I will lose any pain medication that I was taking and I'm not sure I'm ready to switch one for the other because one is still illegal in my state. But I have been trying it recently and it has helped tremendously.
http://blog.norml.org/2016/03/22/medical-cannabis-access-associated-with-decreased-opioid-use-in-chronic-pain-patients/

https://m.facebook.com/groups/629236533843135?tsid=0.2659782452166308&source=typeahead

#iamthefaceofchronicpain #Marijuana #legalizemarijuana #weedbringspeace

Last edited:

Cudzu

Verified
Registered
I have Degenerative Disc Disease, 5 back surgeries, and 5 ruptured disc in my neck and upper back. I've been on painkillers for years, so much so it's completely deleted my body's natural ability to create serotonin. Basically I suffer from depression and can't do anything about and anxiety. On top of my pain I have my mental and emotional disabilities. I am under a pain contract where this is found in my system I will lose any pain medication that I was taking and I'm not sure I'm ready to switch one for the other because one is still illegal in my state. But I have been trying it recently and it has helped tremendously.
Medical Cannabis Access Associated With Decreased Opioid Use In Chronic Pain Patients | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

https://m.facebook.com/groups/629236533843135?tsid=0.2659782452166308&source=typeahead

CDC released new urine Opioid test guidelines.

(Do not test for THC unless there is a problem)
Test is for Opioids & similar.
http://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/prescribing/guideline.HTML

NikkiM

Casual
Staff member
Registered
Medical Cannabis Access Associated With Decreased Opioid Use In Chronic Pain Patients | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

How are you now? I mean did you find the perfect strain for your condition?

graphadflinin

Meh
Registered
I would like to tell my story and I am sure u will find a lot of useful info there. I had chronic pain in back after surgery. It happened after a strong stretch, and it was the most terrible period in my life. I used more than 3 different painkillers, but I did not feel the effect, and then the doctor told me about kratom. He said that I can find kratom walgreens on the Internet. As a result, I started using kratom powder from the best vendors in the USA, and the pain became weaker because Kratom relaxes muscles. I am sure this will help you too!

Last edited:

FelicityMcG92

Meh
Registered
Well, I think you must consult your doctor. I also have chronic pain, and I use kratom pills, but remember that there are not two identical ways of treatment for two different patients, so just consult your doctor to make sure you get the best result. Also if you will be told to use kratom pills I would like to recommend a site where you can take them for the best price and the best quality. If you are interested, appeal to these guys and get the best red bali, and other products from this field. I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!

LisaHamiltonEu

Meh
Registered
Old thread but anyway I just have the same problem and I can't get rid of the pain. Because of it, I went to some doctors and they said that only kratom bali red can help me in my case because other medicaments would not have any effects. I started taking some small doses that my doctor stabilized and now it is ok and I can finally enjoy life. Of course, the doses are small and I would not be addicted so everything is safe. The doctor said that almost before some weeks the pain will disappear totally and I am waiting for those days.

Last edited: