• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

A2A How Has Marijuana Helped You?

friendswithbears

Registered
Marijuana has an incredibly diverse range of medicinal benefits.

For me, the fresh dried flowers of Indica-dominant strains have always been the best treatment for stress and anxiety, insomnia, the H in ADHD, and of course for maintaining general well-being.

More and more people are turning to medical marijuana instead of poisonous pharma drugs because the benefits are clear. How has marijuana helped you?

FWB

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Marijuana helps me when I had to shoot 3 times a day Interferon for my Hepatitis C . The medicine had some ugly side affects so the Weed made me feel better not sick , I good keep my food inside and the plant did wonders for me. Sure I used to smoke Marijuana but then I used it really as a medicine and I good stand up with out I looks like a old man good not stand up stow up all the time you know what I mean really sick. Yes Hepatitis C is a killer people die from this and your liver gets so bad then it,s liver cancer.

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
One other one it,s about my mom see had cancer all over her body, she had Kahler dis seas . She was in bad and asked me if I good made some Weed tea for her because off all the pain she had. My father good not believe his eyes, one hour later she sits up at bed and called her friends and felt so much better. From this moment on we embraced this medicine and we give it to her when she asked for it. She died a few weeks later.

friendswithbears

Registered
One other one it,s about my mom see had cancer all over her body, she had Kahler dis seas . She was in bad and asked me if I good made some Weed tea for her because off all the pain she had. My father good not believe his eyes, one hour later she sits up at bed and called her friends and felt so much better. From this moment on we embraced this medicine and we give it to her when she asked for it. She died a few weeks later.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

That is an amazing story, and a true testament to the power of cannabis as medicine! I hope as the stigma around the weed disappears much more research can be done into it's healing properties, especially relating to the treatment of cancers and other serious illnesses.

I talk to people all the time, from all walks of life, that tell me cannabis helps their lives in one way or another. It is such diverse and magical plant!

FWB

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
I'm very sorry for your loss.

That is an amazing story, and a true testament to the power of cannabis as medicine! I hope as the stigma around the weed disappears much more research can be done into it's healing properties, especially relating to the treatment of cancers and other serious illnesses.

I talk to people all the time, from all walks of life, that tell me cannabis helps their lives in one way or another. It is such diverse and magical plant!

FWB
Thanks for your nice words, Marijuana did so much for me i started smoking at 15 years yes this was my thng never liked the drinking!! I worked on a ship and their they drink much. In afrika the cook gave me for the first time weed and i loved it. Many years i smoked played in a band , bas player weed good for playing music. Later i becom sick very sick Hepatitus C and i hade to inject Inteferon 3 times a day. The meds made me feel sick and throw up all the time, the weed made me feel better i could eat and feld much better so i changed from smoking for fun to smoking weed for it medical purpush you know what i mean ! I feld like a old man and very tiredvwhen i smoked or drink weed tea i feldvao muxh better Amazing realy Amazing. Oke thats it , stay safe later Peer

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Why you make a joke about a important thing I know my English is not as good as people who live or been born in a country that speaks English, don’t like it at all you copy my words. Troll behind a keyboard

RomanFilipowicz

Meh
Registered
Benefits of marijuana:
Alzheimer's disease.
Appetite loss.
Cancer.
Crohn's disease.
Diseases affecting the immune system like HIV/AIDS or Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Eating disorders such as anorexia.
Epilepsy.
Glaucoma.

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hepatitis C when I had to use the meds 3 shots every day in my leg I was so sick was not able to stand on my feet eat food etc , after using Cannabis I was able to eat food and really felt better it was amazing it has been 30 years ago and people around me changed their mind . When my mother was dying off cancer I could help her with marijuana tea and she felt better it is really a great medicine made by myself organic so I was proud of myself I good help her before she died. Stay safe you all ,greetings from Amsterdam