1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapes How Do You Consume Cannabis And Why?

Discussion in 'Equipment & Usage' started by Medicated, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Medicated

Medicated Guest

image.jpeg
    This is my first post on the site, hopefully the first of many!

Anyways I want to start off by talking about the way I consume cannabis on a daily basis. I use a vaporizer approximately 2-3 times per day, every day. Why do I choose the vaporizer over glass, papers, and edibles? Well there are a few reasons:

• Number one I'm going to say would be the secrecy of it. I live in Canada and for the time being Marijuana is still illegal. So when I am medicating I like to keep it very "hush-hush". I find that the vaporizer creates very little scent. Even after using it in my bedroom I cannot recognize any smell. This is amazing because without smell to worry about I'm never paranoid of being caught by authorities. Last but not least I love that the vaporizer doesn't produce plumes of smoke, this means that it is only as noticeable as someone using an asthma puffer for example.
    • Secondly the vaporizer is amazing because of how portable and easy to use it is. Unlike a glass piece I don't have to worry about it shattering from small jolts. Also unlike a glass bong I have no need for water, or to pack a bowl. This means no preparation or clean up making it possible for me to have an entire session in under 10 minutes. I've found that a well packed bowl will last me multiple solo sessions, I can get through an entire day and not have to repackage it which is wonderful for my on the go life style. Finally one of the smallest things with the biggest impact is the fact that there is no lighter required! Seriously, I never have to worry about losing one, or about having someone pocket it, or about it running out on me, or anything. All I have to do is charge the vaporizer which is easy enough, I plug it in before bed every few days when the charge is low, and unplug it in the morning. (Y)
    • The final substantial reason why I am ecstatic about my vaporizer is the health aspect of it. In the past when I used bombs/pipes/papers/etc all the time I found I would end up coughing up flem, having sore throats, and even pains in my lungs. I also have friends who suffer the same symptoms, and two friends who complain about coughing up blood periodically.
    When I started primarily vaping all of those nasty symptoms were gone in days, I am oh so pleased.

It went unmentioned oddly enough, but the vaporizer I am referring to is the Pax2 by Ploom. I have also owned a DaVinci Ascent and a Grenco MicroG. Perhaps I will make another post in the near future comparing them.

Stay Stoney everyone ✌

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Yourcannabismedicaloutlet

Registered

Great article Medicated!!

3. Yourcannabismedicaloutlet

Registered

Medicated.. Sorry we are unable to help you in Canada :(

4. Medicated

Medicated Guest

That's alright, I can find whatever I'm looking for out here, even with the laws. It's not always easy but. :p thanks for thinking of me though :) and maybe one day we can do business together! (y)

5. Yourcannabismedicaloutlet

Registered

Your welcome.. Our products are CBD for medical uses which makes it legal to sell in all 50.. But... Unfortunately not the case in Canada, sorry

6. Medicated

Medicated Guest

Unfortionately not. But since Mr. Trudeau was elected our government has began the process of creating a regulate able industry. Ive read that they hope to have new fully accepting laws enstated by April, 2017: which really isn't that far from now. Just over a year.

7. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

Ive never used a vape before. Typically blunts but i converted to papers recently. I prefer blunts socially. But i recently came across a glass tip filter and it proves to be amazing. I like the glass tip inside the papers.. I use raw organic papers. Not a fan a bongs too much. Jus not sumthin i prefer. Never used a gravity pipe i think its called.. Never dabbed as well.. Edibles are good

8. FilthyTruth1992

I prefer joints the paper is healthier, and you can focus on what you doing. I also use pipes/bongs and stuff but joints are my fave!!

9. ComingOutGreen

Registered

I also use a Pax2 by Ploom, I have had the Pax2 for about 9 months now and still love it. Recently I did purchase a Vapexhale and find that it is smoother than a vaporizer, the entire experience is a cleaner and more invigorating with the Vapexhale. I would also like to point out that the Vapexhale is more efficient and cost effective way to medicate, way more bang for your buck. I figure that the money I save on Medical Marijuana each month by using the Vapexhale, it will pay for itself in about 3 months. But for travel or quick use nothing beats the Pax2.

10. IAmSam

IAmSam Budipino
    Registered

I tried my friend's vape and it works pretty well. But i'd still prefer edibles/pipes on any day hahahaha!

11. Macoroni6538

Registered

Love my Mighty still but am probably getting a new one as well. Cant imagine having no backup. Looking at the CFX and 420 is coming up. Hoping it goes on sale but is out of stock so doubt it. Using a bubbler with my Mighty and bam.. Clean and a hitter. Am using a UFO bubbler and wow.

12. FatFreddy

FatFreddy Recruit
    Registered

13. Macoroni6538

Registered

Yes vapes or different if you combust. Only reason is people like me have toked mainly and culture.

I took 4 days break before converting and most of that combustion high was from the combustion and not CBC THC.

I still try to "milk" my UFO but its just because of habits etc because in vaping clouds are pretty etc but not that good of an indicator of quality.

14. MightyMoh

MightyMoh Meh
    Registered

I do enjoy keeping a vaporizer handy for certain times of the day and events. But I always prefer the water pipes for smoking; I mean just look at the beauty! [​IMG][​IMG]

15. spankysmith87

Registered

Finally I find a place where I can share my thought on Cannabis. Its feeling amazing, when I hear from other that Cannabis is legal on their country.

One of mine good friend told me about the Cannabis benefits and from that day, I decided that I want to know more about this field and your post helped me a lot in that. I have never been consuming Cannabis before but I think now I definitely do that.

Great Post !

16. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    If you have never done it before take it slow and have someone with you to help you out if you need it. It can be a little intense the first few times until you get used to it especially with as strong as many cannabis strains are today.

17. Jeff

Jeff Casual
    Registered

Ground zero for prohibition unfortunately
    Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    I consume my cannibis in all the ways mentioned! As a 40 yr smoking vet. I still enjoy my giant joints nuttin better to me

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation