• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

How Do Investors Find Companies And Opportunities?

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I have many friends that always say they would love to invest in the Marijuana sector and I have no idea where someone from the outside with money to invest would find an opportunity to do so. Even I have thought about it. It takes a large investment and a lot of balls to do so with the risk that surrounds their entire premise, but where would you start?

This is more of an opposite finance problem, yet one that many have probably asked. Can someone give me a thorough response that would give some guidance for people with money to invest? You can start with whatever amount of money you want, but I would like something that can result in a call to action as well if possible.

Cash Cow Cannabis

Recruit
Registered
I have many friends that always say they would love to invest in the Marijuana sector and I have no idea where someone from the outside with money to invest would find an opportunity to do so. Even I have thought about it. It takes a large investment and a lot of balls to do so with the risk that surrounds their entire premise, but where would you start?

This is more of an opposite finance problem, yet one that many have probably asked. Can someone give me a thorough response that would give some guidance for people with money to invest? You can start with whatever amount of money you want, but I would like something that can result in a call to action as well if possible.

Stocks seem to be the best place to start and there is lot is research being done online if your not sure where to start. But if its investing in actual brick and mortar type business, the best bet is to start a group in your area of like minded people and get strength/ideas that way. I bet there are lots of people with the same mindset.

Marijuana Stocks

Marijuana Stocks Investments
Registered
Investing in Marijuana stocks has been quite lucrative for many. I am connected to investment awareness companies and have a very large following in the investment community. Right now I like MCOA (Marijuana Company Of America) .01 which is currently trading on the OTC penny stock market. This is a brand new company which is just starting and the former Ceo of MJNA (Medical Marijuana, Inc), Donald Steinberg is the new Ceo of MCOA (Marijuana Company Of America). For those who are not aware MJNA ran from .0085 cents to a high of .50 cents plus on the last ``GREEN RUSH``. The company (MCOA) will be launching new Marijuana and HEMP products shortly and will be made available on their website which is currently under construction. I believe this will be a phenomenal opportunity at these low levels as I expect things to really start picking up early 2016.