• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

High Thoughts While Gaming

Jjacoba25

Meh
Registered
I'm creating this thread as I see nothing about games is on here already. I for one love to play games while high as hell and love coming up with theories for certain games such as the next elder scrolls game and call of Duty zombies and so forth. Come on in and join the fun, give us your ideas on whatever it is your playing and I'm sure you'll find a friend or two so you caneed make this huge theory on what happened to link in ocarina of time and so forth. Enjoy!

Jjacoba25

Meh
Registered
Hey guys so the other day my girl and I were smoking out and I came to think about the whole Sony, marvel, and Fox rights over there respective hero's. Now that Sony and marvel teamed up to get spiderman in the MCU, I was thinking of how fox could get the x-men and fantastic four in. What came to be was me that maybe they could possibly either teleport or somehow bring both worlds into one reality. It seems a little far fetched but hey any thoughts or ideas would be awesome!

BigBoss84

Meh
Registered
I still like video games. I've been playing for a while, if exactly for 3 years. My first video game is Dota. For me, Dota2 is the best video game that exists. I play every day, sometimes my girlfriend tells me I pay more attention to this game. Sometimes it's like that. Now I want to do my Dota 2 boosting to my account. What do you have? Has anyone tried to improve their account? I would also like to hear your opinions.

Last edited: