1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Kaydemolition

Registered

Hello there!

I'm a social media manager for a weed clothing line and a student in analyst-programmation from Canada. I'm 26 years old and I think cannabis should not be prohibited. I belive in this plant for a better future not only for medicines. Hope to meet somes peoples who share the same interest as me and I'm pretty sure I will enjoy this forum. Thanks Ted!

And sorry.. my main language is french! Feel free to correct my spelling, I won't be mad like most of the peoples ahah :)

Have a good day and cheers!!!

Xoxo

2. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Hey there Kay. Welcome to the community. Im so happy to have you here. Where did you find us from out of curiosity? Come join us in chat sometime.

3. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Welcome @Kaydemolition to the community. I am glad to have built this out to bring people in with commonalities and grow together. It's good to see representation from around the world. We have people from at least 100 countries so your French is absolutely welcome here. Hope to see more of you!

4. Jeff

Jeff Member
    Registered

Ground zero for prohibition unfortunately
    Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    Welcome to the jungle! Lol or zoo depends on who's on I guess but really WELCOME!!!!!!