• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Hello From Venezuela...

Jerod

Recruit
Registered
Hellou Guys!...

My name is Jorge, and I'm from Venezuela.

I've been looking some documents and websites talking about the medicinal properties of Cannabis in treating different issues.

I've never used Mariguana myself, recreational or medicinal... But I do recognize that it has improved a lot of people's life.

I would like to learn more about the Oil extraction process for medical use for my Granny (She suffers Ostheoarthritis).

Thanks and have a nice day!.

Reactions: Ted

Jeff

Registered
Welcome to TMF You'll find slot of answers or at least opinions on a wide varieties of topics. I myself suffer from 2 types of Arthritis Rhuematoid and psoriatic. Cannabis allows me to cut my prescription drug intake to minimal levels, certain strains really help certain things for me. I mix strains when I can for diff problems. It helps my pain, inflammation, and any anxiety.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Welcome @Jerod! Glad to have you here and I hope to add value in your hunt for information. I am still working on the wiki to bring even more information from the community. Please feel free to read, ask, and let us know how we can give you the best experience. I know it's very important and I share your goals too.

Jeff

Registered
I may have to call u Tedam or Aded lol no worries my brutha GLAD TO MEET THE REAL U!!!!!

climarella

Meh
Registered
[CITA = "Jerod, publicación: 3770, miembro: 6815"]
Hellou Chicos! ...

Me llamo Jorge y soy de Venezuela.

He estado buscando algunos documentos y sitios web que hablan sobre las propiedades medicinales del cannabis en el tratamiento de diferentes problemas.

Nunca he usado Mariguana, recreativa o medicinal ... Pero sí reconozco que ha mejorado la vida de muchas personas.

Me gustaría aprender más sobre el proceso de extracción de aceite para uso médico para mi abuela (ella sufre de artrosis).

¡Gracias y que tenga UN buen día!.
[/CITAR]

UN gran saludo muy especial para mi querido amigo Venezolano. Entiendo que poseas esta duda, ya que aunque en Venezuela se USA el cannabis, si es UN poco difícil o poco habitual sembrarla. En conclusión puedo decirte que estas en los correctos al usar esta planta exactamente para acciones medicinales, ya que muchos desconocen el provecho que se puede dar a esta planta. Una vez averigües las propiedades que buscas, te puedo recomendar plantar esta planta en tu jardín. El Clima en Venezuela favorecerá el cultivo de tu planta y podrás gozar de sus beneficios.

Hasta luego.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerod

Recruit
Registered
LoL...

Dear guys!

It's been a long time since I wrote my first post here.

Since then, I've moved out of Venezuela, currently living in Medellin, Colombia (It's like the paradise for Marijuana), here you can find absolutely everything marijuana related.

I've tried it (Just Once), but that's it...

I've also been reading but has not been able to find any info about marijuana to use as a enhancer of creativity and work related stress.

Thanks for your help and sorry for being AWOL so much time.

Regards
J.