• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Greetings From 254

shadowwalker

Serial DevOps
Registered
Hello all,

I'm Michael in Nairobi. I'm excited to learn and share from all of you. Let's have some fun, shall we?

Cheers.

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Welcome. What kind of fun are you here for?

Jeff

Registered
Me to haha I'm a founding member of the no sleep club I'm tokin on some Gorilla glue trying to sleep for a few but while buzz is great sleep is nowhere to be found

shadowwalker

Serial DevOps
Registered
Me to haha I'm a founding member of the no sleep club I'm tokin on some Gorilla glue trying to sleep for a few but while buzz is great sleep is nowhere to be found
haha i get that a lot. and on very wrong days. especially when all you need is sleep

Jeff

Registered
I have a ton of health problems pain 90% of the time sometimes I don't sleep for days I smoke weed like some folks do cigarettes lol lookin for that knockout

shadowwalker

Serial DevOps
Registered
I have a ton of health problems pain 90% of the time sometimes I don't sleep for days I smoke weed like some folks do cigarettes lol lookin for that knockout
I get you now.. well toke on brother.. Personally, i use for recreation and when I need some creativity boost

Lite

The Ghost
Staff member
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
just had to execute one of my babies because she grew balls.

Hows your day going?

shadowwalker

Serial DevOps
Registered
just had to execute one of my babies because she grew balls.

Hows your day going?
haha glad i understand what you mean, else it would be a different story :) How are they going btw? I need to come for some lessons from you..