• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Everything Got A Shorter Domain

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I was playing at GoDaddy just to see what they have available. I do this from time to time when I need to thinking break. So I searched and got tedsmj.com. 9 characters (10 including the '.'). So if typing out tedsmarijuanaforum.com is too much or you are floating and forgot some of the letters just type in tedsmj.com and boom! You will have it.

It isn't getting much shorter than that: https://www.tedsmj.com

If I get it shorter I will let you know. I have 20 domains that are all NLLL.com. Shorter yes, need them, no. Just some silly updates :)

Dr_edible

Inheritor
Registered
I was playing at GoDaddy just to see what they have available. I do this from time to time when I need to thinking break. So I searched and got tedsmj.com. 9 characters (10 including the '.'). So if typing out tedsmarijuanaforum.com is too much or you are floating and forgot some of the letters just type in tedsmj.com and boom! You will have it.

It isn't getting much shorter than that: https://www.tedsmj.com

If I get it shorter I will let you know. I have 20 domains that are all NLLL.com. Shorter yes, need them, no. Just some silly updates :)
Good job! :)

My sister uses GoDaddy they have good Templates and they are pretty affordable.

Just type in tedsmj.com and Boom!! We will have .... TedsMJ? Then what will you smoke? hehe jk but all Jokes aside I I just got a new labby like a week ago and since my Microsoft and Google Chrome Favs were not synced from my home computer I had to type out the whole forum name, which is no biggie but I got sick of it after a day and just synced my Microsoft account :p . that is a lot better for anybody with a broken keyboard like I had last month or for people like me who like using shortcuts, keywords and "favorites" to get around on the internet. One thing I noticed that kinda disappointed me was that google Google didn't... better yet Google failed to fill in the rest of marijuana after I typed Ted's Marijuan (can I get a vowel? "a" please). I was like really Google, I have a Google phone thats coming on it's 6th birthday that can predict a smiley face on a text before I even start typing it but you can't spell the last letter of Marijuana and what else would I be trying to spell??? Eh whatever, haters loL

Okay either everyone knows except me or no one knows and know one wants to ask but I don't get it and I have to ask. What does NLLL mean? I came up with a few guesses btw ... none worth note :/

Ted

Old Member
Admin
lol, they can't give you the "a"?! That's terrible search prediction. The LLLL.com means letter.com like abcd.com or a 4 letter domain. NNNN.com is numbers. So I tried buying 420.com but it was taken obviously. Would have been killer. I still think I did a service by shortening the current domain name. I am always looking for places to trim the fat everyday even if someone feels that it didn't really matter. It all matters :)

I never use any of GoDaddy's services except name hosting. I just never had before. I don't see myself doing much with them. I have been working on little things all day. I have just a little bit before I get ready for bed. I wanted to write an article today but I can never find the time.

Ty Palmer

Recruit
Registered
I listed a few domains for sale at a couple aftermarket sites. Curious if anybody here has had success selling cannabis domains using Sedo, Afternic, or Escrow.com? Right on! Thanks!

graphadflinin

Meh
Registered
I hear a lot about GoDaddy, but I've never used It myself. Reviews are very mixed, some people like this domain, and some say that it's better not to deal with it. That's why I don't have anything to do with him. For example, when I was looking for hosting for my site, I was in no hurry to choose and it helped me a lot. I was lucky enough to come across reliable webhosting deals that had a very good discount. Due to this, I saved a large amount of money and was able to choose one of the best hosting services that I still use. Therefore, I believe that it's better to search carefully, read reviews and eventually make a good and profitable choice

Last edited: