• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Country Go Mexico For Passing Medical Marijuana In Congress

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Another awesome piece of news that Mexico's congress approved medical marijuana. Fucking awesome to see another hit on the global scale. The U.S. is going to look like a bunch of assholes at the federal level by being last to finally choose its people over corporations. #Mexico adds another piece of great news for the people who need it, but it falls short of full legalization.

The bill sailed through the #Senate in December and will now be sent to President Enrique Pena Nieto, who is expected to sign it.
Fingers crossed that this is a short period before complete legalization. I know that the US will fight this tooth and nail at the border, but I am happy that people will have a chance sooner than later to benefit from medical marijuana.

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Hopefully less garbage weed gets imported by the cartels because of this.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I think this will be a bad thing for that. As long as it's federally illegal in the U.S. there will be a market. I would prefer to be wrong here. If my children are going to use marijuana then I would prefer it to be the good stuff and not shit weed from Mexico. They deserve only the best.

graphadflinin

Meh
Registered
What is the point of this, if you can safely go to Canada, and already there to use. For 2 years now, I regularly make "tourist" trips to Vancouver. I love the government of Canada. What they have done is a kind of paradise for sane people. Without stereotypes, they legitimized a huge market that brought a huge budget. So they also overcame the black market, which in any country puts at-risk people who decided to relax. If the Northern border of the United States is closer to you, definitely go to Canada. This is the best world of legalization. Specifically, if you're in Vancouver, be sure to try Vancouver BC marijuana dispensaries.

Last edited: