• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Other Genetics & Strain Reviews Section Changes

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Hi everyone, if you are reading this then you must enjoy the community and possibly want to read or add to the section. I had considered making sub-forums for each of the strain families. This community software allows me to use "prefixes" as a way to quickly sort through what I want. What are prefixes? Glad you asked. They are quick little category system just choose when you add a thread.

Prefixes are mandatory for this forum. You can easily sort by prefix. This means that if you only want to see threads about Sativa you can just click the prefix and it will only show those.
  • Sativa
  • Indica
  • Afghanica
  • Hybrids
  • Autoflowers (Including Super Autoflowers)
  • and Other
Using these will help people sort the prefixes and get to the ones they want to talk about or read. This saves a lot of work for moderators and members. The prefix system is absolutely in effect across most of the forums to save time and management.

You can discuss strains, reviews for them or anything else that fits into this category. I will move a thread that fits somewhere else if need be, but it's not because I am being a dick. I just want to make sure we have things sorted around here to make it easier to share information.

I just ask that you try to have an open mind and try the system out. If it sucks then tell me and we can find a way to fix it. I don't want a forum with 50 sub-forums when we can simply use this.

Last edited: