• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Everything Future Positions To Fill

Ted

Old Member
Admin
A website can go into so many directions and honestly, this community just goes however it wants to. I don't want to define every aspect of this community. I want it to be enjoyed and used by everyone. We still need to think about the future and people I will need to have to do certain things. I figured I would go ahead and list them here as a reminder for me and you.

• Writers: I would love to have 3-8 writers. This area does not currently exist.
  • Wiki Mods: I will need 1-3 people who moderate and improve our Wiki
  • Newsletters: 1-2 editors. There are 4 separate newsletters I would like to send regularly and they need to be written. We need consistency here.
  • Moderators: 3-10 people depending on the size and how active the community gets.
  • Social Media: 2-6 people to manage TMF's social accounts.
  • Administrator: 1-2 people to admin and continue developing this community alongside me.
These are just rough thoughts about the future. Clearly they may change and I like to stake out things I want to see in the future. Compensation will vary of course, but my mind really isn't concerned about money at the moment. I want to spend 80% building a strong community and 20% reaching out to new people across social.

TMF is still in it's infancy and it's important that I remember this. You don't build something like this overnight unless you already have the money and people ready to go. I do not. I have Nikki & 5K members to push forward. Out of that 5K only about 10% is active at any given time. That is a piece I want to really fix.

Feel free to reply or give me your thoughts on this if you want to.

#jobs #compensation #admins #writers

Edit 10/8/16: This is a long goal. This is way in the distance before I can reach this so please take that into consideration. We are still very small, and I wrote this so I wouldn't forget :)

Last edited:

karenf

Recruit
Registered
  • Writers: I would love to have 3-8 writers. This area does not currently exist.
  • Wiki Mods: I will need 1-3 people who moderate and improve our Wiki
  • Newsletters: 1-2 editors. There are 4 separate newsletters I would like to send regularly and they need to be written. We need consistency here.
  • Moderators: 3-10 people depending on the size and how active the community gets.
  • Social Media: 2-6 people to manage TMF's social accounts.
  • Administrator: 1-2 people to admin and continue developing this community alongs

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Do we write about whatever or are you going to assign us topics?
I want to try to start by treating it as a community blog. I can't pay anyone because this website is totally free. Knowing that, I have no interest in giving out topics. I want people to write they want to write about uncensored. The ones that write well will become community Authors. The ones that don't will receive constructive criticism so we can get them to a level where they can become authors.

Only the top will achieve Author Editor status. That's perhaps 2-3 at most.

PCS/HPS Madra Rúa

Meh
Registered
I want to try to start by treating it as a community blog. I can't pay anyone because this website is totally free. Knowing that, I have no interest in giving out topics. I want people to write they want to write about uncensored. The ones that write well will become community Authors. The ones that don't will receive constructive criticism so we can get them to a level where they can become authors.

Only the top will achieve Author Editor status. That's perhaps 2-3 at most.
Sign me up.