• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Equipment First time growing

jobush

Meh
Registered
Hey guys! how are you doing?
it is my first time growing marijuana ever, because a friend told me that it is helping him with his knee pain and I want to try it too.
I am not the youngest or the birghtest so I want the easiest way to do it because I have seen that growing a plant perfectly is very time consuming and you have to really know how to do it.
I´ll buy the seeds in the dispensary next to my house so I´ll let the person working there guide me, but if you know any strain that can help me with my pains, it will help me a lot.
The biggest question that I have is about the grow cabinet, I have been searching the web and I´v found out that the cheapest automatic one is the cabigrow, and it says that it has an app to follow the procedure.
I am not used to buying online but is the only the only way due that I haven´t seen any place next to me that sells any automatic growing cabinet,
Does anyone has experience with this product or a similar one? Do you guys have find any cheaper one?
Thank you guys for your time!

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Have you thought about a small 2' x 4' grow tent? You can grab one off of Amazon for about $100. Then a light and fan to get going. You don't have to spend a ton on equipment as it sounds like you aren't planning on too much right up front. As for strains, this depends if you like sativa, inidicas or hybrids. Some I like are TK43, Gorilla Glue, LA Affie, Lemon Cello, and there are plenty more. The best part about this plant is that there is so much variety. Honestly, try as many as you can.

jobush

Meh
Registered
Have you thought about a small 2' x 4' grow tent? You can grab one off of Amazon for about $100. Then a light and fan to get going. You don't have to spend a ton on equipment as it sounds like you aren't planning on too much right up front. As for strains, this depends if you like sativa, inidicas or hybrids. Some I like are TK43, Gorilla Glue, LA Affie, Lemon Cello, and there are plenty more. The best part about this plant is that there is so much variety. Honestly, try as many as you can.
thank you very much, i have read a lot about the lights, it is a thing that worries me a lot

Ted

Old Member
Admin
This is not an affiliate link nor do I get any kick backs from mentioning this light. They go on lightning sale and discount all of the time. You can pick the size you need for the tent you have, but I do recommend these lights and they produce high quality bud. The blurple lights suck so I would advise to avoid them. If you have any other questions please feel free.