1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Munchie

Discussion in 'Food' started by GoodMorningBrock, Feb 5, 2016.

1. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

People should post thier fav munchies whatever they maybe.. Pics or or good descriptions.. Also things that you suggest.. Concotion or spreads.. Whatever.. Everybody has diff taste buds soo im jus curious

2. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

Right now mines is chips ahoy.. Reg ones come in a blue back.. Close or tied with frozen yogurt.. In md we he have sweet frog that has this cake batter flavor to die for.. All the toppins one could ask for as well

3. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    For me it's Rice Krispie treats, but with half a jar mixed in. They are unreal. The next one I do I will take a pic and share with everyone and the recipe as well.

This is a great to share those guilty pleasures we consume.

4. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

Sounds good.. I had those in a strawberry flavor.. And a caramel crunch one as well..

5. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    That sounds really good. I have to admit though, all that sugar puts weight on me quickly so I need to find healthier alternatives to my munchies. It's hard to say no thought to something so sweet and when you are craving, all that self-will could go right out the window.

6. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

Lol def agree.. Closest to healthiest i got was rasinettes lol.. Chocolate smh

7. blue_dream

Registered

I really enjoy eating hot chips with smooth ranch dip.. or French fries with ranch bacon bits and cheese heated up in the oven.. I even added hamburger too it.. sooo good.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

Utz hot chips are the best.. I dnt like ranch with chips.. Never been interested.. I agree with the french fries that def sounds good. Do u prefer actual food or snacks for munchies?

9. blue_dream

Registered

it depends.. sometimes id rather have actual food.. or sometimes id rather have snacks.. just whatever im in the mood for when i get the munchies. what about you?

10. GoodMorningBrock

Registered

Snacks or breakfast food is always my 1st choice.. Ice cream or froyo is always clutch too.. I was stoned for thanksgivin once lol felt like i missed out cuz i have no recollection of the food i ate.. As oppose to remembering what i bought at ihop or sumthin if that makes sense

11. IAmSam

IAmSam Budipino
    Registered

My favorite to-go snack munchies are these. For me, chewy food is the best for my taste buds once i'm stoned. Pizza,Cake,Candy bars, anything with a chewy and/or tangy textured filling If not, it's always spicy food. Kimchi, the likes. I think once i cooked up a waffle and put pepper and a scrambled egg on top and it just hit my taste buds nicely. :) Oh and at the moment (yes i'm stoned at the moment, really focused right now.) i just finished eating some crackers with some liver spread on them. :D

Edit: So...there's pizza.

12. D'Arcy

D'Arcy DankGirl
    Registered

Twitter:
    @YoJabbaDaSlutt
    I make fruity pebble krispie treats lol and I eat them all within a few days... def my favorite "munchies" food.

Attached Files:

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. IAmSam

IAmSam Budipino
    Registered

When i saw the thumbnail i was like "huh" and then when i opened it i suddenly went like "damn!". Those look REALLY good.

14. cpadill420

Registered

I like hot cheetos and cream cheese lol

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  15. KannibusKat

Registered

Twitter:
    @@KannibusKat
    Im almost scared to put my favorite munchie down, or seems rather odd and/or a pregnancy craving. A grilled Peanut butter and Jelly ! Its so ooey gooey yummy :rolleyes: