• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Other Enthusiastic, Super-charged Lad Wanting To Engage In Online Work

IAmSam

Budipino
Registered
Hi! My name is Sam and ever since I have been a kid I have always loved reading books. You could say I grew up as that quiet kid that usually had a book opened right in front of his face. And no, I wasn't a loner, I could freely engage in healthy, hilarious conversations with my classmates, teachers, family, etc.

Anyways, getting back on track, My love for books eventually transformed into a love for writing. So i started to keep asking my parents what "this" word's meaning was and how i could use it. Then into my 4th grade i started taking the essay part on exams seriously and i would be so glad to take the exam home and show my parents what i wrote on that piece of paper.

Basically, i am looking for a job which tackles online writing and/or even maintaining an online community much like this one as an administrator or a moderator. Preferably one that could be done in my free time. I have uploaded to this thread, my resume, if anyone would like to have a look. I am looking forward for the job offers and actually am looking forward more on how i can help your company/website/etc. :D

I know i may be called as "Fresh" or too "Young". But i'd love for people to actually see how capable i actually am. :) Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or drop a message on my profile here on TMF :D

Samuel S. Torres
[email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

IAmSam

Budipino
Registered
I apologize for how the resume is formatted on here. I tried to attach my resume as a .docx file but it would say it does not support that extension.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I apologize for how the resume is formatted on here. I tried to attach my resume as a .docx file but it would say it does not support that extension.
Go ahead and edit it. I added that along with odt, ai, eps, psd, svg, and indd. Your search has me thinking. Perhaps there might be opportunity for you. Something I need to think about. Nikki has been awesome and I want to grow my team as the finances start to produce results that allow me to bring on more talent.

IAmSam

Budipino
Registered
Go ahead and edit it. I added that along with odt, ai, eps, psd, svg, and indd. Your search has me thinking. Perhaps there might be opportunity for you. Something I need to think about. Nikki has been awesome and I want to grow my team as the finances start to produce results that allow me to bring on more talent.
Just finished editing it! Pretty funny though, because i completely forgot that you can save a .docx file as pdf file and so i did hahaha!

Regarding with what you have said, i would be very delighted to work for TMF if given the chance. And yes i totally agree a 100% that Nikki is awesome and that it would be a blast to work alongside you and her and the whole TMF community because i am absolutely in love with this forum, the content of the forum, the people in the forum, and everything in between. I gladly look forward to what the future holds for TMF and the TMF community @Ted . :D

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Just finished editing it! Pretty funny though, because i completely forgot that you can save a .docx file as pdf file and so i did hahaha!

Regarding with what you have said, i would be very delighted to work for TMF if given the chance. And yes i totally agree a 100% that Nikki is awesome and that it would be a blast to work alongside you and her and the whole TMF community because i am absolutely in love with this forum, the content of the forum, the people in the forum, and everything in between. I gladly look forward to what the future holds for TMF and the TMF community @Ted . :D
I am glad you let me know about the files. It gave me a chance to go through the permissions and change some for the better. I am looking forward to having a team that helps make this place amazing. That will take time though. If I get that chance to add someone like you then you bet I will be asking! All at the right time. I need to figure out a few things before I can expand though.