1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Email Servers Are Back Online

Discussion in 'Feedback & Issues' started by Ted, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    After months of not having email working, we now officially have it back. We moved servers back in April and had some bumps along the way. Usually, email servers are simple but I had not made it a priority because I had some health issues. Today I officially have brought the email servers back online.

For 99% of the time I would appreciate a PM on the forum, but for the 1% that an email needs to happen you can simply compose and send to the following:

Ted = [email protected] or [email protected]
    Support = [email protected]

Those are the main ones. I delete all spam, solicitations, and other garbage. Email responses may vary depending on what time to send one over. I don't expect to get a whole lot of emails, but I wanted to make a post so everyone is aware that we finally have everything rock solid and added several layers of security features on the server as well.

I hope to keep improving what we have along the way to finish out 2017. Thank you for being a part of all of this!!

2. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I got one question on whether this applies to notification emails or not. Yes, it should apply to all emails for the site. I am considering using Amazon SES to process all server email to make sure all email arrives in inboxes without issue. More to come on that in the future. That is a financial decision that I need to weigh. If you have any questions or see issues please let me know.

3. Lymmie

Lymmie Sprout
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327
    Has been working flawleslly for me. =) Put my e-mail up the tdsmj one somehwere that people can get ahold of me for site related support in your absence.

4. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Glad to hear that it is working. I will be putting it up on a contact page once I get everything sorted. Things are starting to come together now.

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation